Two Weeks Before the Election, the Head Loony Toon Has Lost it...

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I saw some of Trump’s 60 Minutes interview last night. So much of it was off the rails. At one point he was challenged to show us his health care plan, and Kaylee McEnany brought in an absolutely enormous hardbound volume for Leslie Stahl to look at that supposedly was Trump’s plan. Stahl ends up telling us that in all of those pages, there was nothing about a health care plan.
You have to love someone from a world that imagines the press WILL NOT ACTUALLY read thru B.S. material you provide them.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
WKRP_022.jpg

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Love that show. Fun fact: they originally had some classic rock songs in episodes. Whatever shit deal they made with record companies expired so, watching it now, those have been replaced with generic free garbage music. It needs an HD transfer and renewed attention.

Also see: Northern Exposure.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I hate it when there are music rights issues. Remember that Josh Duhammel-Alan Arkin show Las Vegas? The only good part of that series was the razzle-dazzle intro sequence set to JXL’s mix of Elvis Presley’s “A Little Less Conversation”. That was a 60 second work of art.

Presley’s estate reportedly wanted a small fortune for the syndication/DVD/streaming rights to the song. So it was replaced with a mediocre, generic instrumental.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Also see: Northern Exposure.
Great show. Chris in the morning.
I hate it when there are music rights issues. Remember that Josh Duhammel-Alan Arkin show Las Vegas? The only good part of that series was the razzle-dazzle intro sequence set to JXL’s mix of Elvis Presley’s “A Little Less Conversation”. That was a 60 second work of art.

Presley’s estate reportedly wanted a small fortune for the syndication/DVD/streaming rights to the song. So it was replaced with a mediocre, generic instrumental.
Another awesome show that just disappeared one day. That original opening was incredible.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson‘s lost documents clearly didn’t have anything in them... instead of admitting such, he makes a lame speech pretending he is too nice to drag poor Hunter through the mud anymore....

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Tucker Carlson‘s lost documents clearly didn’t have anything in them... instead of admitting such, he makes a lame speech pretending he is too nice to drag poor Hunter through the mud anymore....

He's so full of shit.

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
... JXL’s mix of Elvis Presley’s “A Little Less Conversation”. That was a 60 second work of art...

@Thomas Veil
wow.
we sure are on the same wavelength.
i can't remember exactly when i first saw the video clip of this, but its probably not anywhere near the date it was released; probably much later.
but i do admit that its always handy on my rotation list to get a hit off every year or so.
a classic.
not sure if this is the clip you mean, but i like this one.
im not sure exactly what i like or why i like it, but i do.
its just different.

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

After reading that I think Republicans are going to adopt the Trump playbook as cannon for at least the next decade. Dodge being questioned on your actions and accountability by throwing a rally with only blindly loyal supporters.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

After reading that I think Republicans are going to adopt the Trump playbook as cannon for at least the next decade. Dodge being questioned on your actions and accountability by throwing a rally with only blindly loyal supporters.
I watched some of that debate on TV. Holy shit! Anyone who would vote for Purdue after that should be institutionalized.

Top Bottom
1 2