Uh oh, Steve Bannon!

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score

Trump sure likes to associate himself with only the best... criminals. I don’t recall a previous president having this many aids/advisors charged and arrested before.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Another one down, another pardon coming. Not sure what these guys are going to do if/when Biden takes office, I'm guessing as Trump walks out the door he'll be issuing them like candy. I'm going to post this story in the News section so I can share on FB, Nick but appreciate you being the first on the site.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Another one down, another pardon coming. Not sure what these guys are going to do if/when Biden takes office, I'm guessing as Trump walks out the door he'll be issuing them like candy. I'm going to post this story in the News section so I can share on FB, Nick but appreciate you being the first on the site.

Still when one accepts a pardon there are consequences... always a good thing for a prospective recipient to remember.

Trump era turning out to be lawyer heaven. Some of them should be refreshing themselves on the limits of cashing in on a corrupt administration's legal woes.... lotta lawyers ended up charged and convicted or opting to plead out in the aftermath of Watergate.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Only the Best (Crooks)*
*Except they keep getting caught, just following the example of the head crook.
The Trump Administration represents the largest infusion of lawless into DC politics in out lifetimes. And who cheers him on? We can thank our lucky stars that Trump has not managed to replace everyone, but he’s trying! :mad: Thank god for the Southern District of New York.

Of note, Trump distances, but does not condemn.

Former Trump strategist Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding border wall donors

Last edited:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
From the New York Times:
Mr. Bannon was arrested early Thursday in Connecticut by U.S. postal inspectors and brought to Manhattan where he faced charges in a two-count indictment unsealed in federal district court. He was expected to appear before a U.S. magistrate judge in New York later in the day.

Maybe this is the real reason Trump has been trying to destroy the USPS.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
118063792_10158803209190891_2029559851096935135_n.jpg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Jeff T. is awesome, been following him for some time.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I don't follow him, but I see his posts pop up from time to time. For awhile, I thought it was Steven Spielberg.

Top Bottom
1 2