UK: Covid Lockdown 2…

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
So it seems as if the inevitable is on the way. UK to go in to a full lockdown again. Probably from Wednesday next.

This clueless Tory government has again delayed and dithered about until forced to implement measures, far too late.

We'll hear the full extent at 4pm when Pfeffel the Oven-Ready holds his 10 Downing Street press conference.

Aaaaaargh!

The shops are going to be mad this weekend. Pay Day Friday and now this.

Last edited:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I wish we could have your bad response to COVID over here in America. The UK clearly has handled this poorly compared to other European countries. But they look like Super Bowl champions compared to America.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve watched friends in Australia as the various states enact various stages of lockdown, and while I understand how hard it is, I wish we would do the same here. Meanwhile cases are skyrocketing everywhere across the US.

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
I wish we could have your bad response to COVID over here in America. The UK clearly has handled this poorly compared to other European countries. But they look like Super Bowl champions compared to America.

I’ve watched friends in Australia as the various states enact various stages of lockdown, and while I understand how hard it is, I wish we would do the same here. Meanwhile cases are skyrocketing everywhere across the US.

Oh its not the lockdown I am complaining about so much as the tardiness of this government.

They can see which way the wind is blowing… scientists are saying lockdown! Now! But on they fret and dither. Germany acts. France acts… England? Hmmmmmm. Not so much.

Only when the harm is done does Pfeffel and his cronies jump in to action.

Poor Pfeffel. Imagine that… having to actually "work" on a Saturday. All he wanted to do was look pretty playing an ersatz Churchill outside Downing Street. What a pathetic twat.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Oh its not the lockdown I am complaining about so much as the tardiness of this government.

They can see which way the wind is blowing… scientists are saying lockdown! Now! But on they fret and dither. Germany acts. France acts… England? Hmmmmmm. Not so much.

Only when the harm is done does Pfeffel and his cronies jump in to action.

Poor Pfeffel. Imagine that… having to actually "work" on a Saturday. All he wanted to do was look pretty playing an ersatz Churchill outside Downing Street. What a pathetic twat.
Do they currently have a mask mandate?

Top Bottom
1 2