Uncle Roger reviews Gordon Ramsay's fried rice

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
OMG, we love this guy, the Kimagure Cook:

It's mostly subbed, some earlier ones aren't but they're just as fun. Hahaha, always love when he busts into the beer. :D He does only seafood, mostly as his own place - occasionally does some amazingly bizarre stuff.

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
OMG, we love this guy, the Kimagure Cook:

It's mostly subbed, some earlier ones aren't but they're just as fun. Hahaha, always love when he busts into the beer. :D He does only seafood, mostly as his own place - occasionally does some amazingly bizarre stuff.

thanks. had never seen Kimagure Cook.

humbly loving yr loving him.
pls be advised that the way the guy in the video appears is totally the way most japanese young men actually are in their day to day life.
polite. self-deprecating. fun. funny. sincere.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is laugh aloud hilarious, as is his scathing review of Jamie Oliver's take on fried rice.
It is pretty funny, I love how he called Gordon out for the way he treats people, I'm sure people find him entertaining but he's a complete asshole who gets off on putting others down so I refuse to watch him.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
It is pretty funny, I love how he called Gordon out for the way he treats people, I'm sure people find him entertaining but he's a complete asshole who gets off on putting others down so I refuse to watch him.
Agreed; not impressed by the way that Gordon treats people; a classic bully.

Both videos (the one he did of Gordon Ramsey, and the one of Jamie Oliver) were excellent, and very funny, not least because many of the acerbic observations were so true.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2