US Civil War 21st Century Scenario

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
What are the odds?
Is half the country, or the Southern States, or some faction of States going to want to secede if Democrats start winning more? If any intelligence is applied to this scenario, I’d have to think it‘s unlikely, but the caveat is “intelligence applied”. Without question there is security with numbers, infrastructure, and National means,

Sorry to pick on Texas, but it is such a good example and where I currently live. In the past, I am convinced that the dummies in Texas who have called for succession had not thought this out in terms of economy or security. Why do you think the Republic of Texas after gaining its independence from Mexico a few years later was BEGGING the US to take them in? Because they were hanging out there as this little puffed up, independent, but wimpy Nation, a couple of flea bitten towns, vulnerable and afraid.

Today the State of Texas barely makes ends meet, can you imagine if suddenly they or any average Southern State (or any State) had to provide their own National security? This seems to be rousing political rhetoric, but is a non-starter for anyone who has thought this out.

For perspective, how many Americans do you think are ready to drop their lives, pick up a gun, and start shooting at their neighbors? There is no State that is all Red or all Blue, in most cases percentages areclose to the 50% mark or 60-40.

Therefore I think instead of seceding, it’s much more likely we will witness what the Republican controlled States are doing right now, trying to legislate their continued control of this states though laws being worked on as we speak, suppress the vote, and in extreme cases turn over the results of any election they don’t like the results of to the COT (Cult of Trump) controlled legislature so they can reverse the outcome just because they put themselves in the position to do so, making the claim is good enough, and they will do it in a heart beat, no evidence required. Or the game will be to manufacture whatever evidence they need to insure their continued control of the state and hope that a civil war does not break out.

But even then, they think they have the most guns, which would be their end game scenario, and we might still end up with a civil war on our hands. :unsure:

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
These Trump-conservative cultists have this fantasy that only they are armed, and that they are part of some elite force by ordering their goofy mercenary outfits on Amazon and dressing like Rambo. It’s fun to call off from work to go to a Trump rally and parading around with your rifle, I’m sure, but just because someone works at Wendy’s, or an office, or a landscaping business and doesn’t talk politics and dresses in normal clothes doesn’t mean they aren’t legally armed and just as ready to defend what’s theirs as some MAGA hatter.

Cosplay is one thing, war is another. Not saying things can’t or won’t get ugly, I just can’t imagine half the slobs who play dress up fairing well if it was anything more than a costume outing.

As for secession, the first time one of these rednecks was denied entry into a neighboring state and had to pay for a passport book and go through customs, they’d be writing their “president” and demanding to rejoin the United States.

It all arises out of some racist fantasy of an all-white nation where people who look, think and act like them control everything. But if that happened, it would not be the Marlboro and pickup truck paradise they all envision. They would split up into different factions as most other countries do and find new things to fight about amongst themselves.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
If anything does come about, it won't be a full blown civil war. Rather, it'll be a little insurgency, with a bunch of 3%'ers and Proud Boys terror bombing Best Buys in a bid for our freedom.
What happens when they start stealing elections they don’t like the results of?
Scenario: Democrat wins presidency by a narrow margin, Georgia hangs in the balance. State Republicans call foul, but produce no evidence. But based on their sham law they created just for this situation, they take the results from the independent board of electors, and put it up for a vote in the State Legislature, who won the election?
  • Why the Republican won due to noted irregularities!!
  • What irregularities?
  • Sorry that is classified, too sensitive because others might try to do the same thing.
  • 2024: Georgia assigns all of it’s votes to ShitBag 2, winner in an obvious landslide if not for all the classified fraud we can’t discuss! :oops:
What do the Dems do then, roll over and present their bottoms?

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
These Trump-conservative cultists have this fantasy that only they are armed, and that they are part of some elite force by ordering their goofy mercenary outfits on Amazon and dressing like Rambo. It’s fun to call off from work to go to a Trump rally and parading around with your rifle, I’m sure, but just because someone works at Wendy’s, or an office, or a landscaping business and doesn’t talk politics and dresses in normal clothes doesn’t mean they aren’t legally armed and just as ready to defend what’s theirs as some MAGA hatter.

Cosplay is one thing, war is another. Not saying things can’t or won’t get ugly, I just can’t imagine half the slobs who play dress up fairing well if it was anything more than a costume outing.

As for secession, the first time one of these rednecks was denied entry into a neighboring state and had to pay for a passport book and go through customs, they’d be writing their “president” and demanding to rejoin the United States.

It all arises out of some racist fantasy of an all-white nation where people who look, think and act like them control everything. But if that happened, it would not be the Marlboro and pickup truck paradise they all envision. They would split up into different factions as most other countries do and find new things to fight about amongst themselves.

Yeah, I don't get why they think they're the only ones armed. Almost all democrats I know in Texas own guns lol

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't get why they think they're the only ones armed. Almost all democrats I know in Texas own guns lol
I grew up with the idea that civilized society does not require that every person carry lethal force on their person, because this is counter to the idea of civilized.

What they don’t get is that it’s not about gun ownership, it’s about gun responsibility, accountability, and no you don’t have the unregulated ability to arm yourself when mixing with other citizens. I absolutely hate it when I see a person with a gun on themselves out in public which is not often. I’m sure there are many concealed guns around me, and I’m not crazy about that either, but I never feel the urge to equip a gun when I walk out of my house.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

LOL. But that is TX. And probably most of the SEC states. But I doubt that holds once you get to some northern Blue states.

What they don’t get is that it’s not about gun ownership, it’s about gun responsibility, accountability, and no you don’t have the unregulated ability to arm yourself when mixing with other citizens. I absolutely hate it when I see a person with a gun on themselves out in public which is not often. I’m sure there are many concealed guns around me, and I’m not crazy about that either, but I never feel the urge to equip a gun when I walk out of my house.

Actually, in many states you have that exact right. It's called Constitutional Carry and is the law in 21 states with a couple more in process.

And depending on how SCOTUS rules in the current New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen, it could in theory go national.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
LOL. But that is TX. And probably most of the SEC states. But I doubt that holds once you get to some northern Blue states.

Yeah, Democrats in Texas are more moderate compared to Democrats in Commiefornia.

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Actually, in many states you have that exact right. It's called Constitutional Carry and is the law in 21 states with a couple more in process.

And depending on how SCOTUS rules in the current New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Inc. v. Bruen, it could in theory go national.
Philosophically:
Well laws written by gun nuts….what would I expect? Like MAGA and the Patriot Act. Unless I am somehow actually misunderstanding your vibe, that actually is a terrible policy, a terrible name, a BS perception that guns should be unregulated, and why we read about gun deaths daily. But my precioussss is happy.

Practically:
Dems and liberals, you better be stocking up on guns and ammo. Who knows what these guys, gals and their preciouses will be shoving down your throats next. This goes beyond gun rights and swings into election stealing. If it comes down to it, the guns win. :unsure:

Last edited:

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
These Trump-conservative cultists have this fantasy that only they are armed, and that they are part of some elite force by ordering their goofy mercenary outfits on Amazon and dressing like Rambo.

It's especially adorable seeing a group of them move in stack formation.

Top Bottom
1 2