US lawmakers unveil anti-slavery constitutional amendment

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
This kind of thing astounds me. I’m just amazed at the things that cannot be taken for granted.

OP
Chew Toy McCoy

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
This kind of thing astounds me. I’m just amazed at the things that cannot be taken for granted.
I’m sure some of our foreign members are probably WTF? How has this been in there this whole time?

To top it off our current VP-elect was notorious on being tough on crime and has even commented in the past on how important free prison labor has helped certain industries and didn’t want to reduce the prison population because of this fact.

Edd

Infrequent shaver, science denier
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Reminds me of Bill Maher’s line of thought on how Trump operates. Truths aren’t self-evident to him. If it isn’t written down that you can’t do it, he’ll try it, regardless of indecency. Of course, he’ll happily break rules that ARE written down too, but that’s another story.

So yeah, you’d think there’d be no further need for anti-slavery laws, but all bullshit is on the table now.

OP
Chew Toy McCoy

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Reminds me of Bill Maher’s line of thought on how Trump operates. Truths aren’t self-evident to him. If it isn’t written down that you can’t do it, he’ll try it, regardless of indecency. Of course, he’ll happily break rules that ARE written down too, but that’s another story.

So yeah, you’d think there’d be no further need for anti-slavery laws, but all bullshit is on the table now.

I think sooner than later we need to either label Trump and his supporters a terrorist organization or say that we now negotiate with terrorists because Congress isn’t doing their job because Trump supporters scare the shit out of them.

Top Bottom