Vaccine stupid.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think this idiot was standing on the Qanon train tracks and the Qanon train that was running backwards ran him over then went forward and backed over him again.

Screenshot 2024-02-23 at 4.03.38 PM.png

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
I think this idiot was standing on the Qanon train tracks and the Qanon train that was running backwards ran him over then went forward and backed over him again.

View attachment 28481
Certain animals are vaccinated, but lettuce would be an odd example of a vaccine in food. There are no plant vaccines I know of, though some are derived from plants. This guy’s head might have the reasoning ability of a head of lettuce.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Certain animals are vaccinated, but lettuce would be an odd example of a vaccine in food. There are no plant vaccines I know of, though some are derived from plants. This guy’s head might have the reasoning ability of a head of lettuce.
yes like prairie dogs and such. but as usual idiots like this get the facts from right wing media or the stupid train. there are edible vaccines but it's not like they grow in veggies.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Republican state Representative Scott Cepicky said during a House Health Committee hearing on Wednesday that the public should be wary about vaccines being intentionally put into foods commonly found at grocery stores, much to the chagrin of Democratic chairman John Ray Clemmons. Cepicky said that the University of California, Riverside, has "perfected" vaccinating lettuce, adding that the University of California, Berkeley, has conducted similar tests on tomatoes and that the R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company has mimicked that with tobacco products.

He is suggesting that vaccines are being snuck into the food you buy, as a way to trick you into getting, idk, microchipped?

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
Chickens are given antibiotics (birds are sickly in nature - if they didn't give chickens antibiotics, we'd never be able to produce enough chicken to feed the masses) - but the antibiotics they're given don't translate to humans.

Now, if they're giving any medicines to pigs, we definitely have cause for concern as they're too close to us physiologically.

But lettuce... :eek:

Surely, there must be some way that we can re-introduce some natural selection to diminish the population in the shallow end of the gene pool? Please?

Maybe I'm being unnecessarily cruel. I know. Standard testing before anyone can enter public office. Both IQ as well as ethicality.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
What gets me is any Joe Blow can be on a committee that makes these decisions. It's like Fauci, with 50+ years as a clinical scientists who specialized vaccines, getting shutdown by some dipshit who got elected by a bunch of toothless hokies from the backwaters of shithole America. SMFH.

Katbel

Site Champ
Staff Member
Reaction score
What gets me is any Joe Blow can be on a committee that makes these decisions. It's like Fauci, with 50+ years as a clinical scientists who specialized vaccines, getting shutdown by some dipshit who got elected by a bunch of toothless hokies from the backwaters of shithole America. SMFH.
I'm not American but I follow closely what's going on in the States :
You have no idea how important is to me to read time to time these threads and see that for one -ok, maybe few more..- nuts brain there're many wise and logical people who think like I do, we do.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
there're many wise and logical people who think like I do, we do

It is a failure of the education system. They should not give students knowledge, they show teach them how to learn and how to filter out the nonsense (Bullshit should be a required course) and point them in the general direction of good information. This is the terrifying and dreaded "Critical Thinking Skills" much deplored by those particular people who feel we need to ratchet up national stupid.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
There actually is an area of research looking to create vaccines for plants against certain pests. Plants can also be immunized to increase resistance to pathogens by intentionally exposing them.

Maybe by this guys logic the manure from the vaccinated cows will find its way into the lettuce.

I don’t think these people understand how vaccines work let alone basic biology. Even if the animal meat is contains whatever trace amount of antigen (which are proteins), when you cook it they will become denatured. Proteins are very temperature sensitive which is why we have such a narrow survivable body temperature.

Even if you eat it raw, your stomach acid will denature the vaccine. That’s why insulin (a protein) must be injected and is not consumed orally. Our blood has a pH of 7.4- if it increases or decreases more than 0.4, you die since all the protein lose their structure. Stomach pH is 2 (and exists to break apart proteins).

This is not something we need to worry about. Personally, I’d rather not have my meat contaminated with viruses that can be far more resilient to extreme temperates and ph.

Top Bottom
1 2