Video of Lindsey Graham insisting Supreme Court vacancies should never be filled in election years goes viral

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Lindsey Graham is now neck and neck with his challenger, Jaime Harrison. According to latest polling by FiveThirtyEight they're tied 48 to 48. With the passing of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mr. Graham finds himself at odds with his own words regarding filling her seat during an election year.

More from the Independent
However, in 2016, he joined the Republican boycott of Merrick Garland, the man Barack Obama nominated to replace Antonin Scalia. The Republican senate leadership justified their refusal to take up the nomination on the basis that in an election year, it should be for the next president to decide who to pick.

Additionally, he stated this in a Twitter video as well
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/722815463911256065/

Attachments

• lindsey_1.jpg
    lindsey_1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 151
U

User.45

Lindsey Graham is now neck and neck with his challenger, Jaime Harrison. According to latest polling by FiveThirtyEight they're tied 48 to 48. With the passing of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Mr. Graham finds himself at odds with his own words regarding filling her seat during an election year.

More from the Independent

Additionally, he stated this in a Twitter video as well
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/722815463911256065/

He's a POS.
My prediction is that he will lose and retire from politics immediately.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
He's a POS.
My prediction is that he will lose and retire from politics immediately.
I hope so, his challenger is doing really well call considering. We have to wonder if this fight to fill the seat will hurt Graham, I don't think it's as cut and dried as people are making it out to be. Harrison can (and will likely) use this video in ads everywhere.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Oh, I wish I could believe this video could shame Graham into not voting on a nominee. But as we all know, Graham has no shame.
I get the feeling the passing of RBG puts him in a position he would rather not be in.

Top Bottom
1 2