WaPo: DoJ is investigating Trump’s actions.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
I think there's much too much whining about voting rights. It's one thing to have very restrictive voting ID requirements (especially since we know certain voters are targeted WRT ID). To intentionally cause voters to stand in line hours to cast a vote. To spend as little as possible on voting infrastructure that eventually leads to confusing and misinformation on voting day.

But it's absolutely bullshit to disenfranchise voters because they choose not to vote. Once you're registered it should require active measures by the voters themselves to lose the right to vote. There really is no reason to take away such an important right. As active as I've been since 18, I've skipped some votes because I was displeased with the Dems and GOP fuckers. I was unaffiliated for many years and could not vote in primaries. I became a Dem once again because I wanted to be a part of choosing the candidate to face the GOP asshole in my district, congressional seat and for president.

Taking away the right to vote only helps assholes like Mango and his ilk.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
They (the DOJ) have Meadows texts and phone records. He may be the key to prosecuting Trump. I doubt Meadows is the kind of guy to take a fall for Trump.

Could be another reason they didn’t uphold the J6 committee request to prosecute him for not answering their subpoena. They may already have more than enough on him, or he could possibly be cooperating.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

TL;DW

If Trump’s plan is to throw other people under the bus then the throwees, who already know who they are, might just decide to whistle a different tune to the DOJ.

If there’s any doubt about Trump throwing them under the bus they might want to first talk to literally anybody who has worked with Trump.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Oh please oh please let the federal indictments happen.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1555306015708553223/

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1555304230164262912/

1659650537773.png

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
Good. Trump deserves to be investigated for any potential crimes that occurred- particularly around trying to influence the outcome of the 2020 election. Jan 6th charges might be a little more tricky but the fact he instigated the outrage and then did nothing for hours seems like it should be some sort of crime. Whether or not he’ll be prosecuted in the end I think is questionable, let alone found guilty. US politics has a way of protecting those with power.

Top Bottom
1 2