We’ve just reached whitey red alert

GermanSuplex

Power User
Reaction score
This’ll be helpful for militia recruitment efforts.

So will this type of dog-whistling bullshit.

D2B45DEF-2BF5-4DB9-8F22-158326E348AB.jpeg

Coming at an officer who is calm and has a gun pointed at you giving you ample warning to turn around - while trespassing, with a mob behind you who have hung nooses and threatened to kill the VP - is not enough to get shot for. Sleeping in your home while innocent of a crime, walking away from cops or jogging on a street? Fair play.

I had to read in a local newspaper op-ed today from a citizen who doesn’t believe racism of any kind exists in America.

This is a mental-health crisis. These people need help.

ronntaylor

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I suspect the white population will be a "minority" much sooner than predicted with increasing inter-racial couplings and higher birth rates for POC.

OP
Chew Toy McCoy

Chew Toy McCoy

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
57D70081-71E2-4B73-AA49-262FDF51185F.jpeg

I have to call out this census data for being racist as it came to the same conclusion as my eyeballs which I have been told by some is racist.

Of note, the areas with the most white people are either wealthy or mostly rural.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
I suspect the white population will be a "minority" much sooner than predicted with increasing inter-racial couplings and higher birth rates for POC.

Parts of this are an issue of classification. At one point (granted, a very long time ago), Latino would have been included as White. It still won't solve the issue of White supremacists though, if they remain concentrated in certain states rather than distributed throughout the general population. They almost certainly make up a minority of White people today, but politicians in certain states pander to them.

Huntn

Casual Solipsist
Vaccinated
Reaction score
I was thinking more Hispanics in Texas would be good. Then I read about how many … bothered to vote …for Thump, too many for their own good. :oops:

lizkat

Solstice Seeker
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I was thinking more Hispanics in Texas would be good. Then I read about how many … bothered to vote …for Thump, too many for their own good. :oops:

Some or perhaps all of those particular voters wouldn't agree with you on what's "for their own good". Hispanics don't vote as a bloc anyway. Some whose families have been here a long time resent undocumented immigrants and so discount or even favor the GOP's extreme policies or hardline ICE enforcement etc., some vote Republican because they or their families landed here after they fled leftist revolutions at home, some because they're social conservatives or anti-regulation small business owners.

The question is whether any of those Hispanics voting for the Republican a ballot for those reasons helps advance real policy that's "for their own good". On that point I'd have to agree with you and wonder if they'd thought past campaign promises to actual governance. But the same might be said these days abouf progressives who voted for Biden-Harris and don't like the negotiations that are sliding what will become actual policy to the right of Dems' 2020 platforms and promises. But will voting for a Republican be any better? Not by their lights.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Some or perhaps all of those particular voters wouldn't agree with you on what's "for their own good". Hispanics don't vote as a bloc anyway. Some whose families have been here a long time resent undocumented immigrants and so discount or even favor the GOP's extreme policies or hardline ICE enforcement etc., some vote Republican because they or their families landed here after they fled leftist revolutions at home, some because they're social conservatives or anti-regulation small business owners.

Many are social conservatives as very devout Catholics who are against anything described by a letter as in LGBT.

Top Bottom