Webcams

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
In Washington DC, you can look at traffic cameras here:

Useful fact: somebody hit my car with theirs making a right turn from the 3rd lane from the right while I was going straight in the 2nd lane from the right. When it came to insurance, they claimed that I was in the farthest right lane which is right-turn only and that I went straight instead of turning right. Well, I was able to request the footage from the traffic camera which clearly showed the other driver “remembered things incorrectly,” let’s say. Good thing to keep in mind if anything similar ever happens to you.

U

User.45

In Washington DC, you can look at traffic cameras here:

Useful fact: somebody hit my car with theirs making a right turn from the 3rd lane from the right while I was going straight in the 2nd lane from the right. When it came to insurance, they claimed that I was in the farthest right lane which is right-turn only and that I went straight instead of turning right. Well, I was able to request the footage from the traffic camera which clearly showed the other driver “remembered things incorrectly,” let’s say. Good thing to keep in mind if anything similar ever happens to you.
Mass surveillance has advantages after all:)

Top Bottom
1 2