Not open for further replies.

mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
We've had so much positive feedback in the monthly themed threads that we decided to move them to weekly instead. 🙂 Feel free to keep adding to the May Signs thread if you have relevant images the rest of the month, but going forward we will post a new thread each Monday.

Each week a new theme will be posted for us to explore. This is not a competition, and you are welcome to post as many photos as you like throughout the week (this rule may be amended in the future depending on the level of participation). You may use any gear you like: phone, digital camera, film, etc. The idea of this thread is to focus on a technique or theme and grow with it over the course of the week. There will be no voting or winners.

You are welcome to ask for constructive criticism for any of your photos, but please do not offer it unless asked. This is a safe space just for sharing. However, discussing techniques or shooting experiences is highly encouraged. Ideally photos posted each week will also be shot during that week (ie, new photos), however, this is not a hard and fast rule as I know we have people with varying schedules and in different parts of the world, which may preclude certain themes throughout the year. Please feel free to include archived photos if you cannot manage to take a new photo.

Please note the following:
  • All work must be your own
  • All photos must be Safe For Work
  • Exif data is appreciated, but not required (please include if you are asking for CC)

This week's theme is reflections.

mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
some archive photos to start; i'll see what i can shoot this week. 🙂

Web_March_29_2018_001.jpg

Web_March_29_2018_001-2.jpg

Web_September_16_2021_001-4.jpg