Welcome new members!

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
One of them, someone claimed I must have anger issues and hate America, and I responded and said I don't (either), but have a gold star for imagining you know what people think.

I called someone's attempts to defend <checks Colbert's list> Pantload von Treasonweasel's actions "tired and pathetic".

Oh and the one I'm most proud of - which actually seems to be a rule (let's not argue that the thread wasn't in PRSI or Pol. News at the time):

A guy referred to immigrants as "inferior" and "less than American in every sense of the word", so I responded with this:
You’ll fit in here all right. Welcome!

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Yes, welcome everyone to the cesspool of hate, as certified by icanhazmac of MR fame.

I fear you will be pleasantly surprised by the coziness of this forum if you joined due to that certification… Looking forward to see what interests and insights our new members have to bless us with.

Cheers! 🥳

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I wondered where most folks had gone, and was getting distressed over how poorly moderation seemed to be handled.

It's amazing to see some of the long-gone names. I'm not using my MR name, however.

You are very welcome here.

Might one enquire under what name you were known as in MR?

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
Hey guys. Lurked at MR for years before finally joining in 2014. Saw a few mentions of this site over there, so thought I'd swing by and see how the conversation was over here.
Long ago dropped out of the PRSI forum. Just too damn toxic. Heh. I'll leave it at that - I'm guessing we have peeps from both sides of the aisle here. :)

And, I'm Canadian, so I can claim to be above all that (heh - jokingly) - we have similar issues here....trust me! :D

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Hey guys. Lurked at MR for years before finally joining in 2014. Saw a few mentions of this site over there, so thought I'd swing by and see how the conversation was over here.
Long ago dropped out of the PRSI forum. Just too damn toxic. Heh. I'll leave it at that - I'm guessing we have peeps from both sides of the aisle here. :)

And, I'm Canadian, so I can claim to be above all that (heh - jokingly) - we have similar issues here....trust me! :D
We welcome anyone here but will say most are on the left, still glad to have conversations with those we disagree with who are sane on either side.

Top Bottom
1 2