Welcome new members!

U

User.191

Welcome to the site. I can count on (less than) one hand how many times we've penalized anyone here in the year plus+ and 73,000+ posts since we've started this site, people act like adults and we treat them like adults.
Nu-huh. I will NOT be an adult and you can’t make me, Mr Poopyhead…

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Well, I've misbehaved a couple of times. Even gave myself a _very_ stern talk-to.

I called someone a dumbass at one point and no one even blinked an eye. Granted, I was responding to one of my own posts. Still, it's nice being able to berate oneself in public and not have a bunch of mods in your face. It was just an internal matter between I and myself. I didn't need someone up in our face giving us grief.

That's the level of moderation I'm looking for in a site. (y)

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Welcome to aeronatis, as well as a few others I've noticed: @quarkysg, @KingOfPain, @Nycturne, @Joelist, @Corpora and any others I may have missed.

Y'all seem to be more of Cmaier's posse. 😁 Nice to see you adding some tech talk here.

And it's nice to come across the familiar name of @NT1440. Hi!

Being an adult is not all it’s cracked up to be. Better to aspire to remaining a child inside.
One of my favorite sayings is: you're only young once, but you can be immature forever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2