Welcome new members!

MarkusL

Power User
Reaction score
Hello! I am a veteran of MR since 6 years. Started off in the legendary ”The new Mac mini is almost certainly coming” thread, and by the time I realized I was no longer interested in the Mac mini I was qualified for PRSI and since then I have rarely visited any of the other subforums on MR.

MR has not warned me in more than four years (can you believe it?) but after this week I sense a fountain of insensitive gloating bubbling inside, so that may be about to change! This forum seems like a nice place to spend any upcoming exile or to just take a voluntary break from the constant confrontations in PRSI.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Hello! I am a veteran of MR since 6 years. Started off in the legendary ”The new Mac mini is almost certainly coming” thread, and by the time I realized I was no longer interested in the Mac mini I was qualified for PRSI and since then I have rarely visited any of the other subforums on MR.

MR has not warned me in more than four years (can you believe it?) but after this week I sense a fountain of insensitive gloating bubbling inside, so that may be about to change! This forum seems like a nice place to spend any upcoming exile or to just take a voluntary break from the constant confrontations in PRSI.

Great to see you here, and you are very welcome.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Welcome, you'll see all the forums now. :)

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
So glad you accepted the invitation to join us!

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score

That Mac Mini thread is legendary. Micky Do kept that one alive, so he did!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
1607294859342.gif

Top Bottom
1 2