Welcome new members!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I heard about you guys from someone at MacRumors. I already see some familiar usernames here. Looks like a nice community you have here!

Hey everyone, someone else from MR. Extremely delighted to see so many familiar folks here! :)

Welcome to you both! Nice to have you here. Feel free to bring friends. And snacks.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Thanks for the invitation, and hello everyone!

I recognize many of you from MacRumors in general and PRSI in particular. You probably don't recognize me because of the red arm. Or perhaps it is because of the different user name and the different avatar. Who knows?

Looking forward to exploring the forums and getting to know people here.

Cheers!

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

I recognize many of you from MacRumors in general and PRSI in particular. You probably don't recognize me because of the red arm. Or perhaps it is because of the different user name and the different avatar. Who knows?

Cheers!

You are very welcome here, and good that you could make it.

Please feel free to make yourself at home.

Yes, I certainly don't recognise either your name or avatar.

What name are you (were you) known as/under in MR?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Cheers!
Welcome and we totally understand. (y)

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Cheers!
Glad you accepted the invite. You can see, all the cool kids are here. ;)

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcome!

I have no idea why it took me so long to check this place out. @Alli invited me several months ago. I think I was intimidated by your political prowess I've witnessed over at MR. I never paid much attention to politics until the 45th arrived. By then, I knew I had to pay attention.

Anyway......nice to find y'all. Most of you seem to be as bent as I am.
jVbyCna.gif

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcome!

I have no idea why it took me so long to check this place out. @Alli invited me several months ago. I think I was intimidated by your political prowess I've witnessed over at MR. I never paid much attention to politics until the 45th arrived. By then, I knew I had to pay attention.

Anyway......nice to find y'all. Most of you seem to be as bent as I am.
jVbyCna.gif
I think a lot of people that haven’t paid attention to politics in the past have started in the last four years and probably a lot more in the last year.

Top Bottom
1 2