Welcome new members!

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Well, I had no bloody idea this place was around. Took @Alli to invite me. Glad to see that at least one of you cared to throw me the lifeline before I drowned in another suspension...

Well done, @Alli. And @Huntn. Thank you both.

Anyway, you are very welcome @MissNomer, and do please feel free to make yourself at home here; yo may find that this is a very pleasant and welcoming (liberal) corner of the online space.....

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
So glad you decided to join us. I've been enjoying your posts at the other place!
Likewise, very glad to see you here, @MissNomer, as I loved TiggrToo's posts in the Other Place.

I had been mulling over inviting you, but hadn't done so, as I wasn't sure I should bother you, given that I hadn't even received an acknowledgement (refusals are perfectly fine) to a number of DMs I had despatched to a few others extending invitations to join us here, and I am especially prudent when approaching someone I know to be a woman, as - for, it has happened to me in the past - one can sometimes be on the receiving end of very unwelcome and unwanted communications.

Anyway, delighted to see you here.

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I await the wrath of a passing MR mod with a mixture of trepidation, excitement...and an upturned middle finger
Great to see you here! :) Unfortunately moderation at MRs greatly ruins honest discussion and most irritating is inconsistent standards of moderation And not treating adult interaction in an adult manner.

Last edited:
U

User.191

Likewise, very glad to see you here, @MissNomer, as I loved TiggrToo's posts in the Other Place.

I had been mulling over inviting you, but hadn't done so, as I wasn't sure I should bother you, given that I hadn't even received an acknowledgement (refusals are perfectly fine) to a number of DMs I had despatched to a few others extending invitations to join us here, and I am especially prudent when approaching someone I know to be a woman, as - for, it has happened to me in the past - one can sometimes be on the receiving end of very unwelcome and unwanted communications.

Anyway, delighted to see you here.
Yeah yeah yeah - quit with the excuses - I know how you *really* feel 😜

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I await the wrath of a passing MR mod with a mixture of trepidation, excitement...and an upturned middle finger
Shit, if we turned one of them loose in this thread alone it would be culled down to 3 pages and half of you all would be banned or written up.

Wait, you're having fun? Going off topic? Cussing?

OddballSpiffyFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom
1 2