Welcome new members!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I've not been suspended but I've been warned not to try to be a do-gooder online when it comes to warning others on the board over there about what might land THEM in trouble if they do what I did and got warned about. Has fetched me a number of warnings about not discussing specific moderation.
But isn’t that exactly the kind of thing that RelentlessAppleRoberts do?

D

Deleted member 199

I've not been suspended but I've been warned not to try to be a do-gooder online when it comes to warning others on the board over there about what might land THEM in trouble if they do what I did and got warned about. Has fetched me a number of warnings about not discussing specific moderation.
Can't have that. How else are they gonna get their rocks off if people aren't inadvertently breaking arbitrary rules that are inconsistently enforced?

Bgosh

Reaction score
Hello and welcome. Are you Polish and is your nick related to bigosz?

No, sadly just a nickname I’ve had for years
Welcome and do make yourself at home.

On MR, what (or who) were you known as, or would you prefer not to say?
I have the same handle on MR…member since 2012 but lower post count…Never really ventured out of the HomeKit and Apple collectors sections (at least commenting). I echo a lot of the sentiments others here have mentioned, and over the years it’s bled into the smaller areas I frequented so I just began to keep quiet over there and not say anything. A lot of familiar folks here to me even tho I was pretty quiet, so figured I should properly introduce myself!

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score

I have the same handle on MR…member since 2012 but lower post count…Never really ventured out of the HomeKit and Apple collectors sections (at least commenting). I echo a lot of the sentiments others here have mentioned, and over the years it’s bled into the smaller areas I frequented so I just began to keep quiet over there and not say anything. A lot of familiar folks here to me even tho I was pretty quiet, so figured I should properly introduce myself!
Polish food or not, welcome anyway!

Talk about HomeKit and what Apple collectors collect would be very welcome I think. But feel free to be as quiet as you want, no pressure here.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

You are very welcome, and I daresay that you will recognise many familiar faces, avatars, names and voices here.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
…and some familiar voices with different faces, avatars and names.

So a new start? Or infiltration?

Fun if a few immigrants to here from the other place are attempting an incognito launch of a new persona simply because they changed their mind about Trump or the Republican Party. Or maybe about Biden, who knows?!

Top Bottom
1 2