Welcome new members!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I’m playing the long game here! :mrgreen:

New identity on every forum to keep hunters off the scent!

Well don't forget to wear the right footwear. The FBI were amusing back in the day at antiwar protests, they had the grimy T shrits and jeans right but the white socks, wow...

On net identities: I took a different moniker to one forum, mostly because I wasn't a gamer which was apparently the draw for the site itself and I figured not wanting to make a complete fool of myself amongst game creators. My knowledge of games on the Mac is limited now, skipped a lot of stuff through whole decades earlier and goes back to things like Crystal Quest, and Conway's Game of Life which is a whole other thing. Before that? Zork on a PC. So mostly I lurk on that other site when I even remember to go there.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
So a new start? Or infiltration?

Fun if a few immigrants to here from the other place are attempting an incognito launch of a new persona simply because they changed their mind about Trump or the Republican Party. Or maybe about Biden, who knows?!
As far as I'm concerned people can admit who they are, start fresh or use a different name. Anonymity is one of the comforts of the internet and if they get along with everyone then more power to them here, no harm no foul.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
you’re hearing voices while on this site... is it your inner warthog telling you to do stuff?
It‘s not unheard of on this site, icanhazbagz for example heard a lot of things here that didn’t exist.

My inner warthogs on the other hand are very nice company and wouldn’t dream of telling me to do stuff. Advice me to, perhaps, but not tell me to. Anyways, let‘s not scare away the newcomers.

Last edited:

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
So a new start? Or infiltration?

Fun if a few immigrants to here from the other place are attempting an incognito launch of a new persona simply because they changed their mind about Trump or the Republican Party. Or maybe about Biden, who knows?!
Those are unimportant changes. Important ones are things like "shoes with laces, or just slip ons?" Ohh, and for the really daring, what if you take laced shoes and replace them with the bungies, so they behave like slip ons?

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
^^ Shoes? It's summertime!

"Shoe the little horse​
and shoe the little mare​
but let the little colt run bare bare bare!"​
I like to run like the little colt. I get put in jail. I don't like jail. Now, I'm sad. Sad. Sad. Sad.

But BARE!

Bgosh

Reaction score
I was gonna ask you if you come from Oshkosh (link, for those who don't get the reference)...but then I saw you're from Las Vegas and that ruined it for me. 😄

Welcome anyway.

You guys ever get that zombie thing under control?
I’ve been wondering if the premise includes the mayor offering up locals for zombie experiments like she did covid, I haven’t watched it yet lol

Top Bottom
1 2