Welcome new members!

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Thank you for invitation, I hope to be a good member.

You are very welcome.

Delighted to see you here, and please, do feel free to make yourself at home.

Also, as this is a new site, do feel free to start discussions, threads, or suggest sections that may be of interest to you.

D

Deleted member 215

Hello all. PRSI refugee ("ThisBougieLife") here. Thank you for inviting me to join.

As one of PRSI's staunchest defenders (and one of its youngest regular posters) I'm happy to find an alternative. I didn't share much that was personal on MR, but just a refresher: I am Adler, I'm from the SF Bay Area, graduated college in 2020, and am currently doing not much but hope to attend graduate school soon.

I see a lot of familiar faces (avatars). I hope I can be a positive addition to this site.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Hello all. PRSI refugee ("ThisBougieLife") here. Thank you for inviting me to join.

As one of PRSI's staunchest defenders (and one of its youngest regular posters) I'm happy to find an alternative. I didn't share much that was personal on MR, but just a refresher: I am Adler, I'm from the SF Bay Area, graduated college in 2020, and am currently doing not much but hope to attend graduate school soon.

I see a lot of familiar faces (avatars). I hope I can be a positive addition to this site.

You are very welcome, great to see you here, and please, do feel free to make yourself quite at home.

I thought that you had already been invited to join us, ages ago, and didn't contact you as I preferred not to put pressure on you.

D

Deleted member 215

It looks I was invited back in August. Whoops. I think at the time I felt I was already a member of so many forums I didn't need to join yet another, but recent circumstances have compelled me 😌 I regret not joining earlier now.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
It looks I was invited back in August. Whoops. I think at the time I felt I was already a member of so many forums I didn't need to join yet another, but recent circumstances have compelled me 😌 I regret not joining earlier now.

I think, or seem to recall, that @lizkat had mentioned that she intended to invite you, hence - when we didn't hear back, I (we) thought it better not to pursue the matter further, as putting pressure on people is deeply distasteful.

Anyway, delighted to see you here (perhaps belatedly) and glad you felt able to join us.

Top Bottom
1 2