General Welcome to the Health Discussion Forum

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is a place to discuss any health issues you want to discuss. Prefixes are added, if we're not covering something let us know.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
@ericgtr12: Please add dementia to the list of prefixes; my mother had it for close to a decade before her death, and I would be astonished if others had not experienced the decline of someone close to them with dementia, and the challenges of caring for a loved one who suffers from it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
@ericgtr12: Please add dementia to the list of prefixes; my mother had it for close to a decade before her death, and I would be astonished if others had not experienced the decline of someone close to them with dementia, and the challenges of caring for a loved one who suffers from it.
Great call, my father also suffered from it.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
@ericgtr12: And, I'd also recommend that we add a prefix that refers to, or includes, a heading that covers the whole area of 'mental' health, stuff such as depression, stress and so many other mental and/or psychological conditions, some innate, others brought about - or triggered - by one's life circumstances.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I prefer to stay out of a forum like that. But feel free to hit me up if you need directions on medical issues.
Fair enough, I can completely understand that considering it's your field. Personally, it gives me comfort to lookup and have anecdotal discussions around my particular health issues with others who share them. We'll have to see whether or not that is the case here but thought it was worth putting up to see.

U

User.45

Fair enough, I can completely understand that considering it's our field. Personally, it gives me comfort to lookup and have anecdotal discussions around my particular health issues with others who share them. We'll have to see whether or not that is the case here but thought it was worth putting up to see.
I'm 100% in support of things like this. It is healthy for people to share their experiences in a good community (which this is). But I also have a conflict of interest so I prefer to only talk about this when asked, and only privately.

Top Bottom
1 2