well its not going well for trump in the courts.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Go Bills !
I watched some of that 30-year-old replay yesterday so I could get some good feelings! The energy of that crowd was electric. I’m feeling some of that again this year, although the absence of fans at the games does take something away for sure. I hope the vaccinations will go well and that it will be safe to gather again by next fall at least....

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
@SuperMatt, probably one of the things i miss is tailgating at the Orchard Park stadium, on cold cold cold Sundays.
and, of course, Ted's foot longs...
between watching Rugby Sevens in Hong Kong in humidity, Yomiuri Giants in Tokyo in heat, and the Bills in Orchard Park in freezing cold often times while being knifed with sleet, i would choose the Bills every time.
by the way, i admire your tenacity with doing battle with trolls who, in the end, just show themselves to be obnoxious, yet clever.
my way is to try to read them as early as possible, and not give them the air they crave. my way is not the best, but it preserves my sanity. thanks.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
@SuperMatt, probably one of the things i miss is tailgating at the Orchard Park stadium, on cold cold cold Sundays.
and, of course, Ted's foot longs...
between watching Rugby Sevens in Hong Kong in humidity, Yomiuri Giants in Tokyo in heat, and the Bills in Orchard Park in freezing cold often times while being knifed with sleet, i would choose the Bills every time.
by the way, i admire your tenacity with doing battle with trolls who, in the end, just show themselves to be obnoxious, yet clever.
my way is to try to read them as early as possible, and not give them the air they crave. my way is not the best, but it preserves my sanity. thanks.
@Mark I will never forget Jan 3, 1993. The whole region had given up on the Bills, who lost the last 2 Super Bowls, and had fallen to having to play a wildcard game against the Houston Oilers, a team that had recently humiliated the Bills. Plus, Jim Kelly was injured. No chance for the Bills, which is why a playoff game didn‘t sell out. I wanted to watch it but it was blacked out on local TV due to not selling out.

But, I was a kid home for winter break from college with Christmas money in his pocket. I went to the game with my dad and bought tickets at the gate - end zone seats for about $35 each.

By halftime, it was really cold and my Dad was regretting coming and asked if I wanted to go home, to which I replied that I spent my Christmas money and this is my first Bills playoff game in person, so I’m gonna sit in this cheap end zone seat until the final snap. When the 3rd quarter started with a pick-6 by the Oilers to go up 35-3, I was starting to think I should have listened to my Dad. But, we both ended up pretty happy that we stayed.

What a blessing to have witnessed the greatest comeback in NFL playoff history, in person, with my Dad.

I’d love to attend another Bills playoff game someday; sadly that won‘t be this season due to the coronavirus.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Not going well for Trump in Mar a Lago either. Palm Beach voted long ago to remove helipad there effective Jan 20.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1339554681757048833/

Yes, really. Palm Beach town council stipulation in 2017 when approving the thing to begin with.

When it approved the 50-foot, 8-inch-deep concrete helipad on the west lawn of ocean-to-lake estate, the Town Council stipulated it was “for business relating solely to the office of the president." It also said the helipad must be removed once the president leaves office.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
If you're supposedly as rich and successful as Trump I don't know why you would drop anchor in Florida. However, when you are as much of a delusional ignorant criminal as Trump then you could probably find no place better. Trump might actually increase attendance at their annual sleazy conman parade and fashion show.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
If you're supposedly as rich and successful as Trump I don't know why you would drop anchor in Florida. However, when you are as much of a delusional ignorant criminal as Trump then you could probably find no place better. Trump might actually increase attendance at their annual sleazy conman parade and fashion show.
Ex-felons can vote in Florida, so that’s another good reason for him to go there. Oh, but you still have to pay your fines... which means he will probably end up out of luck once those start to pile up.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Mar-a-Lago is his little oasis where he is often surrounded by slobbering fans I guess.

lizkat

Reaction score
Mar-a-Lago is his little oasis where he is often surrounded by slobbering fans I guess.

Yes but he can't just live there, there's language to that effect in the arrangements he made with Palm Beach to get permission to convert the place into a club. Also one can wonder what the draw really is after he's no longer the US President.

Maybe he'll end up in North Carolina. Every administrative body in every township and city there though is probably hoping that won't be the case because of all the disruption the security requirements and traffic issues tend to cause.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes but he can't just live there, there's language to that effect in the arrangements he made with Palm Beach to get permission to convert the place into a club. Also one can wonder what the draw really is after he's no longer the US President.

Maybe he'll end up in North Carolina. Every administrative body in every township and city there though is probably hoping that won't be the case because of all the disruption the security requirements and traffic issues tend to cause.
I heard that report on MSNBC. Let’s see if they let him, something along the lines of former President privilege. I wonder if he is convicted of a felony if this changes his post Presidential security arrangements? My guess is no, lifetime coverage. So would they have to protect him in jail? ;) First it would be one of those cushy jails and second I’ll bet he never sees jail. 👀

lizkat

Reaction score
I heard that report on MSNBC. Let’s see if they let him, something along the lines of former President privilege. I wonder if he is convicted of a felony if this changes his post Presidential security arrangements? My guess is no, lifetime coverage. So would they have to protect him in jail? ;) First it would be one of those cushy jails and second I’ll bet he never sees jail. 👀

Now I've read somewhere, maybe in the Washington Post, that Trump privately owns a few other properties near Mar a Lago, so he could probably still live right around there if he wants to. Doesn't sound like the locals are that fond of him though, so if he doesn't want to find himself snubbed in various ways that get reported to the press, maybe he'll settle elsewhere. If Jared and Ivanka are going to be right near Miami then probably Trump will not be that far away. Maybe Palm Beach just gonna have to get over itself and put up with Trump hanging out nearby.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just saw this image of a L. Lin Wood filing which begins

Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §1746 I declare and affirm under plenty of perjury that the facts contained in the foregoing Verified Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief are true and correct.

Do these people even know how to read what they write?
Maybe that’s actually what he meant. Perjury aplenty.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Maybe that’s actually what he meant. Perjury aplenty.

1608481554932.png

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The WH has apparently filed a writ of certiorari with SCotUS asking the court to overturn the ruling of SCPA and refer the appointment of electors to the state Assembly.

Given that the deal is already done, it seems unlikely this will proceed. And anyway, Biden still prevails sans PA.
This is truly sad and pathetic. Coddling the toddler president until his last day in office.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
So what? They already told him no.
Technically, they told the Texas AG no. However, because of the way this motion was filed, the justices are free to perform self-prostate exams with their thumbs for the next month, at which point the orange menace will be but a scar.

Meanwhile, Detroit wants to punish Sidney Powell for being a nuisance, and Smartmatic and Dominion are threatening defamation suits against several of the twits.

Top Bottom
1 2