Well the laws of stupidity Just got broken past FUBAR

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
and we all thought those laws with untouchable. this can't be legal hell the whole ballot recount was not legal but this is really past the legal point. Like any of the results could ever be trusted.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
and we all thought those laws with untouchable. this can't be legal hell the whole ballot recount was not legal but this is really past the legal point. Like any of the results could ever be trusted.

This is probably not even legal.

Bennett said the lab has data downloaded from the hard drives Maricopa County used in the election, which he says they physically picked up and drove to Montana. He said it may or may not include voter registration data, and some of it could be sensitive. He says Cyber Ninjas picked CyFIR to review the data.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Have you heard of “Elevated Stupidity”? I really liked this article about it. I guess I could post this in TFG since it mentions the infamous Ben Shapiro, but since this thread actually has stupidity in the title, I decided I will put it here:

Elevated Stupidity is Zack Smith of the Heritage Foundation testifying against D. C. statehood by saying its residents already have outsize political influence due to government officials driving past their yard signs. It is Katharine Gorka, director of the Feulner Institute’s Center for Civil Society and the American Dialogue, worrying in The Federalist that liberals will cancel Ted Lasso because its characters practice the conservative virtues of “kindness” and “hard work.”

It is Ben Shapiro. All day long.
Imagine for a moment that you’re a dick. Say you’re not happy with the results of the last election. You’re uneasy about demographic shifts in America. You’re not storm-the-Capitol angry, or at least you don’t have the right Carhartt jacket for it, but you’re not getting your way. Something must be done. So you click on that National Review link to an essay titled “Why Not Fewer Voters?” You see that the writer employs the Latin phrase ceteris paribus in the first paragraph, you Google it to see which perfectly good English words he could have used, and you nod your head yes. Yes, we’ve got a live one here. You read through the part where he drops the expression “unqualified voters” like it’s a thing people say and he wonders why we’re more comfortable with them than we would be with unlicensed doctors. You think, Okay, that’s a stretch, but then he uses the word plebiscite instead of “public vote” a couple paragraphs later, so you’re lulled back into thinking he’s making a valid point. You get all the way through it, to the part where he says maybe we need fewer but more serious voters, and you agree, and you share it. Way to go! You’re an American patriot rooting against your own system of government.

U

User.45

Have you heard of “Elevated Stupidity”? I really liked this article about it. I guess I could post this in TFG since it mentions the infamous Ben Shapiro, but since this thread actually has stupidity in the title, I decided I will put it here:

"America's hot-take economy has created a kind of smart that is indistinguishable from stupid."
LOL. It's sadly so true, and the first name popped up in my mind was Scott Atlas. I'm so glad he's gone

Top Bottom
1 2