Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
As always, objects are sorted by orifice, working south:

Ear​

• COFFEE GROUNDS
  • RUBBER BANDS
  • SEVERAL HAIR BANDS
  • “PATIENT’S SIBLINGS PUT A PIECE OF PAPER IN PATIENT’S RIGHT EAR TRYING TO SHOW HIM A MAGIC TRICK”
  • LOLLIPOP
  • TOY SWORD
  • “TAKES SHOWER WITH EARPLUGS IN EARS IN ATTEMPT TO PREVENT WATER FROM GOING IN & NOW EARPLUG IS STUCK IN LEFT EAR”
  • BOBBY PIN
  • HAIRPIN
  • HAIR TRIMMER ATTACHMENT
  • “FOUND A BEAD AND PLACED IT IN HIS EAR SO HE WOULDN’T LOSE IT”
  • TOY DINOSAUR
  • TWEEZERS
  • FIBERGLASS
  • “CAR WAS REAR-ENDED AND HE HIT HIS HEAD ON THE BACK OF THE FRONT SEAT, C/O HEADACHES SINCE, ALSO PUT A PIECE OF PAPER IN HIS RIGHT EAR 1 MONTH AGO”
  • TOOTH
  • COMB TOOTH
  • DOG TOOTH
  • “WAS SLEEPING WHEN HER 4 YO CHILD BROKE WOODEN TIP OF A PAINT BRUSH AND PUT IT IN HER EAR”
  • PEN CAP
  • MARKER TIP
  • NAIL
  • “WAS EXPERIENCING PAIN IN EAR SO ROLLED UP PIECES OF PAPER TO PUT INSIDE IT. CHANGED THEM OUT A FEW TIMES WHEN THE LAST ONE BECAME STUCK IN EAR”
  • PEARL
  • PIECE OF WICKER CLOTHES HAMPER
  • “PUT A CRAYON IN EACH EAR IN SCHOOL. CRAYON REMOVED FROM RIGHT EAR BUT NOT FROM LEFT”
  • NECKLACE
  • BRACELET
  • RECEIPT
  • CLAY
  • “HAD EARBUDS IN HIS EARS UNDER HIS SNOWMOBILE HELMET HIT A WATER BAR AND HIS HELMET PUSHED HIS EAR BUDS DEEP INTO HIS EAR”
  • PLASTIC MAGIC WAND
  • CANDLE WAX
  • BLUE SLIME
  • “PLACED BBS IN EAR BUDS AND FORGOT THERE WERE IN THERE. STUCK THE EAR BUDS ON AND NOW HAS 2 BBS LODGED IN EAR”
  • SODA CAN TAB
  • PLASTIC SPOON
  • “FELT LIKE SOMETHING THERE. BURNING SENSATION, FLUSHED THE EAR AND A WORM FLUSHED OUT”
  • AIRSOFT PELLET, PIECE OF PURPLE CRAYON, SMALL ROCK (ALL SAME PATIENT)

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
As always, objects are sorted by orifice, working south

A friend whose medical internship was at Chicago's Cook County back in the 70s said they had a bulletin board in the doctors' lounge with assorted trophies on display. They were ordinary household items that had required medical attention to remove from male or female patients who'd been experimenting with inanimate objects they'd used to enhance erotic responses of the self or the partner.

"You'd be surprised," he said, then added "and so were we, I mean like we even rated the trophies by how surprising they were."

Thankfully he spared me the details.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I can provide some consultation on the latter half of that list ...

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
A friend whose medical internship was at Chicago's Cook County back in the 70s said they had a bulletin board in the doctors' lounge with assorted trophies on display. They were ordinary household items that had required medical attention to remove from male or female patients who'd been experimenting with inanimate objects they'd used to enhance erotic responses of the self or the partner.

"You'd be surprised," he said, then added "and so were we, I mean like we even rated the trophies by how surprising they were."

In the '70s 50% of all Lite Brite pegs disappeared in kids' nose.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
True story.

My oldest son has always liked animals. When he was about 13, one day I was passing his room and saw this weird green glow coming out of his closet. So I go in and I open the closet, and there is my banker’s lamp—the kind with the green shade—shining a box that is covered with a blanket. And I lift the blanket to see the box is full of baby chicks.

it wasn’t the first time he’d tried something like this, so I just put my face in my hands in one of those what-the-hell-is-that-kid-up-to-now kind of ways and asked him to explain himself.

We live in a small city on the edge of a rural town so fortunately he was able to give them to a kid he knew who could actually raise them. But I still wonder what he thought we were going to do with a flock of chickens.

Years later my other son added to the story when my chicken-loving son got married. Asked to speak a little about his brother at the wedding, Younger Son regaled everyone with the story about how Chicken-Loving Son used to sit up with the chicks and read them books. He said it with such a straight face that I think most people believed it. But I’m sitting there rolling my eyeballs and thinking Oh boy!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
"What have you hidden where?"

Heh. Just remembered an incident from back in the day when a former flatmate's bro (then visiting us) had completely freaked out after lifting the lid of a cookie tin... in which my flatmate had temporarily stashed some mealie worms because she wanted to clean out the usual container in which she grew them.

They were meant to feed a gecko that her boyfriend, a herpetologist, had left with us while he was on a field trip out of country. But that batch of worms unfortunately met a paper bag and trip to the incinerator along with the little bed of grains that had been put into the tin.

Meanwhile the gecko was in our bedroom in a terrarium so the bro never made the connection... and the flatmate and I got this self-righteous lecture when we got home from work that night about how to keep house properly and not let grain-based products go bad after being left around and open long enough to let beetles into them. Ai ai ai. We made him go to a pet store and spring for a bunch of mealie worms for the gecko.

U

User.45

You definitely would get in trouble for stuff like this these days. One of my buddies put a cup with empty prion containers in the work room fridge with a large label: PRION*. I found it hilarious but the medical students didn't and reported him. We can't put "prions" in the food fridge since:D

*Mad cow disease

Ulenspiegel

διπλωμάτης
Reaction score
My real life for four decades. Deep inside.
And it will remain there until dust will knock on my coffin while LeAnn Rimes will sing Amazing Grace.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 199

"What have you hidden where?"

Heh. Just remembered an incident from back in the day when a former flatmate's bro (then visiting us) had completely freaked out after lifting the lid of a cookie tin... in which my flatmate had temporarily stashed some mealie worms because she wanted to clean out the usual container in which she grew them.

They were meant to feed a gecko that her boyfriend, a herpetologist, had left with us while he was on a field trip out of country. But that batch of worms unfortunately met a paper bag and trip to the incinerator along with the little bed of grains that had been put into the tin.

Meanwhile the gecko was in our bedroom in a terrarium so the bro never made the connection... and the flatmate and I got this self-righteous lecture when we got home from work that night about how to keep house properly and not let grain-based products go bad after being left around and open long enough to let beetles into them. Ai ai ai. We made him go to a pet store and spring for a bunch of mealie worms for the gecko.
Lost opportunity to put the gecko in the paper bag first 😬

Top Bottom
1 2