What’s on TV?

Alli

Elite Member
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I haven’t watched it yet. Now I’m excited cause last week’s episode was rather meh.

Huntn

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Behind Her Eyes (2021 Netflix limited series)- Psychological thriller +, and a twist. A guy, his wife, the third woman, and a best friend. Who to believe? Who is being manipulated? Who is the nutter? The story relies on a spiritual theory/mechanism, I can’t say more. It held my interest, but I did not buy the ending. Maybe you’ll buy it! :)

CD3E7385-5EFB-4CA8-A871-FCB5A58429B2.jpeg

Thomas Veil

Elite Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Q: Into the Storm (HBO Max). I would hesitate to try to binge this six part documentary because it just makes you want to blow your head off knowing how gullible these people are.

Lasting image from episode 1: a husband and wife “research” team that talks about how they devote all their time to Q...while their five year old sits and watches them.

Huntn

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Q: Into the Storm (HBO Max). I would hesitate to try to binge this six part documentary because it just makes you want to blow your head off knowing how gullible these people are.

Lasting image from episode 1: a husband and wife “research” team that talks about how they devote all their time to Q...while their five year old sits and watches them.
It’s either that or the couple who let’s their infant cry in the crib n the other room while they play WoW all night? 👀

Alli

Elite Member
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Wandered into the first season (2nd season coming) of the Netflix show Raising Dion. That has occupied my entire day. What a show!

Edd

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Falcon / Winter Soldier is getting good. The most recent episode had a scene with Bucky realizing he was no longer brainwashed that was magnificent, and great acting by Sebastian Stan.

Should this thread be merged with the Binge Worthy TV one?

Alli

Elite Member
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Falcon / Winter Soldier is getting good. The most recent episode had a scene with Bucky realizing he was no longer brainwashed that was magnificent, and great acting by Sebastian Stan.

Should this thread be merged with the Binge Worthy TV one?
Nope, cause ya can’t binge a show that releases an episode each week. :p And yes, that scene was excellent. Is there anyone who likes this replacement Cpt. America?

Edd

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Nope, cause ya can’t binge a show that releases an episode each week. :p And yes, that scene was excellent. Is there anyone who likes this replacement Cpt. America?
I think the character is interesting and Kurt Russell Jr is doing a great job with it. Some obvious flaws but that’s the point.

Top Bottom