Making the dinos... prototype to factory floor

But the baby yodas only got as far as becoming some kind of tater tots

baby yoda tater tots?.jpg

Last edited:

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
It is my birthday today 🎂

My jaw is still numb from having my tooth worked on this morning, but it's been taken care of so I'm relieved and a happy 23 to me :p

I dunno why, but the thought that all the people who were born when I was 18 are now college graduate age really makes me mad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I GUESS!

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
It is my birthday today 🎂

My jaw is still numb from having my tooth worked on this morning, but it's been taken care of so I'm relieved and a happy 23 to me :p
Happy birthday, have a lovely day - dental stuff is never fun, look after yourself - and it is very good to have you here with us.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wife got this new killer haircut and blonde/red color, wow!

We broke from our weekday "cutting back" SOP yesterday, popped up to MJBBQ, always so good, as always, got the O-Rings, they were spectacular even for theirs (which are always amazingly good). Anyway, ordered too much good, took a bunch home - in the stairwell, in the parking garage, was a younger-ish dude, homeless[?], no shoes, kind of mumbling to himself, we passed him got the landing, decided, wow, he could probably use the food.

So I go back down, offer it to him, in a completely coherent voice he asks, "Is it leftovers?", I said, "Well yes, but we didn't even touch it, it's a bunch brisket, cornbread, it's delicious!", he politely said, "No thank you", I asked if he was sure, he smiled and nodded.

Who knows.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
My attention shifted back to Haiti this afternoon after learning that the death toll from the quake(s) nears 2,000, with nearly 10k injured, sixty thousand homes destroyed and the area suffering a severe lack of medical caregivers and related resources. Like they really needed tropical storm Grace to whip through there with 10-15 inches of rain and terrible winds while people slept outside bereft of housing or afraid to sleep under a roof for fear of further quakes and aftershocks. So now on top of everything else plus a tenuous temporary government, it's about mudslides and waterborne illnesses. Country can't catch a break. That's before any effects of the violent gangs able to mess with delivery of humanitarian supplies, which somehow so far are getting through to some extent anyway.

Bruno Maes, UNICEF’s representative in Haiti, said security issues were complicating the humanitarian response. The main road from Port-au-Prince to the hard-hit southwestern region is controlled by gangs, he said.

But Maes said UNICEF was able reach affected areas with medical supplies, delivering medical kits to three hospitals in Les Cayes – including gloves, painkillers, antibiotics and syringes to treat 30,000 earthquake victims for three months.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Don't know if people saw this, but Michael K. Williams, died yesterday at 54, found in his NYC apartment (there's a suggestion of a possible overdose):

Amazing actor, starred in The Wire, Boardwalk Empire, The Night Of and most recently, just fantastic in Lovecraft Country.

Fans of The Wire and his character will appreciate this :)

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1434985918125928450/

Top Bottom
1 2