What’s your current mood?

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
My mood? Pleasantly optimistic. Things are fine here at home and there is hope that with the vaccine that people will be able to do more this coming Spring, or surely by summertime. The sun is shining here this afternoon and that always makes me happy, and the snow is nearly all melted off my car and on the ground around it, which will be nice when I go out tomorrow to run a couple of errands.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Relief, as I’m off until next Friday (not tomorrow). Skied today and will at least 4 additional days until I return to work.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Every time I turn on the news and there’s video of Biden and his people in the White House having intelligent, big boy discussions about intelligent, big boy issues, I feel a combination of elation and relief.

It is such a relief, (yes, an almost pathetic relief), and a pleasure to have competent, decent, dignified, ethical, experienced, mature, measured and responsible adults in charge, isn't it?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
My mood? Pleasantly optimistic. Things are fine here at home and there is hope that with the vaccine that people will be able to do more this coming Spring, or surely by summertime. The sun is shining here this afternoon and that always makes me happy, and the snow is nearly all melted off my car and on the ground around it, which will be nice when I go out tomorrow to run a couple of errands.
Much the same.

That dreaded 2020 is behind us, Trump is gone from the White House, the vaccine will get into our arms sooner or later, winter is half way over...those alone are reasons enough to feel optimistic.

And as I remind my wife now and then, we're luckier than many people in America right now. I fall under the category of essential worker, I'm still working, I'm still making money, our house is paid for, we're still healthy, and really, we want for nothing.

Hard to bitch much about not being able to eat in restaurants or having to wear a mask. 🙂

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I'm still celebrating gavels of Senate committee chairs changing parties.
I am hoping for

7A143138-C8D3-47F4-95A8-61701DA00E97.png

Top Bottom
1 2