What are you doing today?

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I went to the marijuana dispensary to purchase edibles, then to Texas roadhouse for a nice steak in my car, Costco for gas, then the gym. Now home eating a salad and yogurt, seeds and berries. :)

Holy smokes, I want to party with you cowboy!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
It's great when sensible people legalize a beneficial substance. I use pot mainly to treat my IBS, and it does a great job. But it's Saturday night, so...:)

I'm a big advocate of marijuana for a number of use cases, it saved some friends and family from some horrible, debilitating medical issues, and hey, if it's used in a safe capacity, I'm all about consumption at home, and watching Spongebob :D

leekohler2

Power User
Reaction score
I'm a big advocate of marijuana for a number of use cases, it saved some friends and family from some horrible, debilitating medical issues, and hey, if it's used in a safe capacity, I'm all about consumption at home, and watching Spongebob :D
I'm gonna watch Fantasia. It's so fucking weird. :)

And yeah, after 8 years of really bad IBS, this fixed it in a week. I couldn't believe it.

Last edited:

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Somewhere in my photo archives I have a shot of a guy on the Eastern Shore of Maryland who had just pulled up a Blue Crab in his net..... OK, finally found it!

_DSC1194 - Version 2 copy.jpg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
Blue Crabs ARE pretty! What I think is amusing about this photo, which I really didn't notice at the time I shot it, is how everything is color-coordinated: the guy's hat, the guy's tank top, the guy's net, and the catch, the Blue Crab! LOL!

Oh.....When I jumped into the thread I had intended to note that so far today I have done very little of what I had planned, but that's OK, it's now life works out sometimes! I got involved with shooting some photos of one subject and then later of another subject, and by the time I got through reviewing and editing the images, much of the day had slipped away..... Oh, well, there is always tomorrow to do what is needed!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I wound up rearranging furniture today. Getting rid of some heavy pieces from the living room (so that I can put a real desk in here and split the space into den/office). Mostly I have to move everything out so I can wash the floor. My little black cat has not been kind to the floor, and he’s sneaky. So tomorrow morning, I finish rearranging, and then sweep, mop, wash. Hopefully I can have it all done before my game comes on. 🤞🏻

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
I wound up rearranging furniture today. Getting rid of some heavy pieces from the living room (so that I can put a real desk in here and split the space into den/office). Mostly I have to move everything out so I can wash the floor. My little black cat has not been kind to the floor, and he’s sneaky. So tomorrow morning, I finish rearranging, and then sweep, mop, wash. Hopefully I can have it all done before my game comes on. 🤞🏻
Isn’t that the issue with floors? It’s not moping or the sweeping that takes the time. It’s getting everything of the floor to do the job properly.
At least with our underfloor heating it dries quickly.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Isn’t that the issue with floors? It’s not moping or the sweeping that takes the time. It’s getting everything of the floor to do the job properly.
At least with our underfloor heating it dries quickly.
That is such an alien concept to me. My daughter had underfloor heating in the bathroom in her apartment in NY. Living in the south, I still have my window open and the fan on...so underfloor heating would be a waste. And it must be a relatively new thing, cause I don’t remember it existing 30 years ago when I left NY.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
That is such an alien concept to me. My daughter had underfloor heating in the bathroom in her apartment in NY. Living in the south, I still have my window open and the fan on...so underfloor heating would be a waste. And it must be a relatively new thing, cause I don’t remember it existing 30 years ago when I left NY.
Its not very common. But as we had to do the whole house we moved into from scratch we decided to get it done. Its a more efficient heating system to radiators. We are the same with AC. Very rare in the UK. Probably only need it about 5 days a year.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
Actually, when I was a little girl -- and that was many more than 30 years ago! -- we had underfloor heating in our small two-bedroom ranch-style house in a suburb of Chicago, and it was really nice! The flooring itself was some sort of dark tile -- can't really recall much more than that detail now -- and all during the cold Illinois winters we were warm and cozy! I haven't seen or heard much about underfloor heating since, until AFB started mentioning what they were doing with their renovations in their new home last year.

Back then -- this was the 1950's -- we didn't have A/C, and most houses didn't at that time -- stores, banks and movie theaters were just starting to install it. Movie theatre marquees would proudly advertise that it was COOL inside!

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Actually, when I was a little girl -- and that was many more than 30 years ago! -- we had underfloor heating in our small two-bedroom ranch-style house in a suburb of Chicago, and it was really nice! The flooring itself was some sort of dark tile -- can't really recall much more than that detail now -- and all during the cold Illinois winters we were warm and cozy! I haven't seen or heard much about underfloor heating since, until AFB started mentioning what they were doing with their renovations in their new home last year.

Back then -- this was the 1950's -- we didn't have A/C, and most houses didn't at that time -- stores, banks and movie theaters were just starting to install it. Movie theatre marquees would proudly advertise that it was COOL inside!
Well its not all that common here. But it is sure nice when its on.

Top Bottom
1 2