Whatwerewe talk'n about?
- Reaction score
- The Misty Mountains
- So I tried Alien Isolation and backed slowly away. Too scary.
- Then I tried Starwars Jedi Fallen Order and am getting a sore wrist. Game originally came out for console I believe. May try this with a console controller. Good Starwars vibe.
- Continued on my third play though of Fallout 4, a RPG, possibly my favorite game of all time based on how much I’ve played it. But after a recent GPU (GeForce) update, my game was crashing, crash to desktop for any zone load or fast travel. I figured out a fix, don’t let GeForce Experience optimize the game. I have a 4k monitor and in game selected the pre-4k resolution and unchecked “windowed”, back in business for now. This is an oldish 2015 game.
It’s a role playing game with an outstanding story, want to hear about it?
You, your spouse and child live a happy life in suburbia circa 1950s Boston by appearance. After buying a spot in a community bomb shelter, the worst happens, a nuclear Holocaust, and you just barely make it to the shelter with your family. It is cinematic as a nuke goes off in the distance as the pliatorm you are standing on descends into the ground.
In this shelter, you are walked to a chamber to sit in and as you go unconscious, you realize this is a cryo-chamber. At some time in the furture you regain consciousness as your baby is pried out of your spouses arms, he/she is awake, protests, and is shot to death, your baby taken and you fall back into cryo sleep for another unknown period of time. Then you wakeup and your mission is to find your son. But where, when, how long? I’ll just say it’s been a long while and the adventure starts.
- World of Warships- I play this casually. 20 minute battles. Drive around the ocean fighting battles with opposing forces, 2 teams 15 players each. I’m exclusively driving battleships. It ranges from exhilarating to frustrating.
- Need another game. Picked up Death Standing on sale through Steam, but it was reportedly on sale for $7 at Epic Games.