What Game You Playing?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sept 2023
  • Starfield- Bethesda blockbuster, off to a good start after some issues with my hardware, specifically a 4k monitor trying to drive this game. I mean my computer is not that shabby, i7 processor, RTX 4070 graphic card, and it was the 4X monitor trying to push double the pixels as compared to my older 2k monitor, which pushed me down to low graphic settings in the game across the board. The difference is so great that the 2k monitor elevated me into high and ultra settings.
  • Skyrim- Another Bethesda power house I had played 11 years ago, that I restarted a month ago. As good as I remember it.
  • World of Warships- My only PVP game still chugging along, playing this with my son on a regular basis. The advantage here is 15 minute battles, get in and out if you don’t have a lot of time. Technically I would not call it pay to win, but you might be compelled to subscribe, and buy a couple of premium ships.
  • Star citizen- This game is ahead of it’s time, grand in scope, but is not ready for prime time. I’ve tried it multiple times and it’s basically a lag fest. You’ll be logged in, but items will be missing, like it takes another 30 minutes for your inventory to show up, or you’ll be at the tram station, the tram shows up, the door opens, but there is no tram. Don’t step in! :) Once I made the mistake of stepping into an elevator that was not there . Oh it’s there, just not drawn in, and fell to my death. And sometimes it’s a struggle just to get out of my bunk (game start position), not because I don’t want to, the server won’t let me. And there always seem to be issues with glitchy servers. :unsure:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2