What I am willing to do to impress trump thread.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I figure a thread of stupid things the GOP does to make trump happy.
GOP-led Missouri House votes to create ‘Rush Limbaugh Day

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Somebody should post this to the Rush Limbaugh Memorial Forum… (aka PRSI)

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Please no. Just no.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
A Rush Limbaugh day? It’s a day of atonement, then, right? Sorry for all the lies they’ve spread? And it’s a little like Ash Wednesday, too, except instead of walking around with ashes on their foreheads, it’s a smear of poop.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
🤢 Limbaugh day of infamy? Or make that 20 years... 🤢

U

User.45

🤢 Limbaugh day of infamy? Or make that 20 years... 🤢
I won't even click, RL deserves no such attention, but can somebody decipher how suggesting to nuke the Middle East (that was actually invaded for the oil the time he made this remarks) meets the criteria of acceptable speech for some? ....And here they can't even claim sarcasm, the guy went full on raging genocide mode with this statement. When I first heard about these statements and verified for myself, I knew this guy deserves ZERO of my attention and got none. Do people need the mustache to recognize hitleroids?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
What is someone willing to do to impress Trump? Throw Liz Cheney completely under the bus.

Yes, the man who only a few months ago dared to say something at least mildly critical about Der Furor is now back fully in his corner.

I wonder if McCarthy felt his balls shrivel up and vanish while he announced this.

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
What is someone willing to do to impress Trump? Throw Liz Cheney completely under the bus.

Yes, the man who only a few months ago dared to say something at least mildly critical about Der Furor is now back fully in his corner.

I wonder if McCarthy felt his balls shrivel up and vanish while he announced this.
I’m afraid they can’t shrivel up and vanish when Trump already had them in his possession.😂

Top Bottom
1 2