What I've Been Working On

Renzatic

Site Champ
Reaction score
Graphic novel style right here! Gotta work on the trees a bit to make them less lumpy, but I like where this is going.

edit: FOR IMPROVEMENTS!
StationProps2.jpg

Last edited:

Renzatic

Site Champ
Reaction score
GRASS!

...ignore the overbright bloom on the lamp post. I'll fix that later.

StationProps8.png

Renzatic

Site Champ
Reaction score
A long ass time. I generally try to do one object a day, though it's rare I'm able to do that.

Considering I'm also trying to build a stylized looking, which results in me doing endless amounts of experimenting, things usually take that much longer.

P_X

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
A long ass time. I generally try to do one object a day, though it's rare I'm able to do that.

Considering I'm also trying to build a stylized looking, which results in me doing endless amounts of experimenting, things usually take that much longer.
I'm counting ~12 days then. Brutal! How fast does your machine render?

Renzatic

Site Champ
Reaction score
I'm counting ~12 days then. Brutal! How fast does your machine render?

This is all in the realtime engine, so what I see on the screen is about what I'll end up with. The only thing rendering does is apply an extra layer of antialiasing, and a bit of denoising work, which usually takes about 5 seconds or so.

Screenshot from 2021-02-13 18-56-29.png

Renzatic

Site Champ
Reaction score
We've come a long way:) Is this a desktop?

Yup, I'm on a desktop. Though laptops can do a good job of keeping up with things these days.

I hear the new Mac M1's are incredible at animating in Blender.

Renzatic

Site Champ
Reaction score
I now have the atmospherics and lighting down to where I want them. It's time for me to move on to stage 2.

Test2.jpg

Top Bottom