When Tennessee becomes even worse than it already is.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is so past stupid and will kill people.

“The Tennessee Department of Health will halt all adolescent vaccine outreach – not just for coronavirus, but all diseases – amid pressure from Republican state lawmakers, according to an internal report and agency emails obtained by the Tennessean. If the health department must issue any information about vaccines, staff are instructed to strip the agency logo off the documents.
The health department will also stop all COVID-19 vaccine events on school property, despite holding at least one such event this month. The decisions to end vaccine outreach and school events come directly from Health Commissioner Dr. Lisa Piercey, the internal report states.
Additionally, the health department will take steps to ensure it no longer sends postcards or other notices reminding teenagers to get their second dose of the coronavirus vaccines. Postcards will still be sent to adults, but teens will be excluded from the mailing list so the postcards are not “potentially interpreted as solicitation to minors,” the report states.
These changes to Tennessee’s vaccination strategy, detailed in an COVID-19 report distributed to health department staff on Friday, then reiterated in a mass email on Monday, illustrate how the state government continues to dial back efforts to vaccinate minors against coronavirus. This state's approach to vaccinations will not only lessen efforts to inoculate young people against coronavirus, and could also hamper the capacity to vaccinate adults and protect children from other infectious diseases.”
This will kill people.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
What will the death rate of the next COVID variant need to be for these nuts to stop? 10%? 50%? Will we have to watch millions die simply because they won’t get vaccinated? In poorer countries, people wish they had as many vaccines as we do... and people are not only “nah I don’t want it” - they are actively trying to prevent others from getting info on it?

I wonder if I will live long enough to see the fall of our nation. Seems closer now than ever.

Top Bottom
1 2