Whether You’re Racists Or Right Wing Conspiracy Theory Nuts, If You Love Trump, He Loves You!

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
His poor insecure brain needs all the love he can get from his suckers...
To Donald Trump, it’s “people who love our country ME”

Trump refuses to disavow QAnon conspiracy theory during town hall
To Donald Trump, it’s “people who love our country”. To the FBI, it’s a potential domestic terror threat. And to you or anyone else who has logged on to Facebook in recent months, it may just be a friend or family member who has started to show an alarming interest in child trafficking, the “cabal”, or conspiracy theories about Bill Gates and the coronavirus.

This is QAnon, a wide-ranging and baseless internet conspiracy theory that reached the American mainstream in August. The movement has been festering on the fringes of rightwing internet communities for years, but its visibility has exploded in recent months amid the social unrest and uncertainty of the coronavirus pandemic.

In fact he encouraged Proud Boys, see quote:
Trump refuses to condemn White supremacists at presidential debate
"Who would you like me to condemn?" Trump asked Wallace. Biden could be heard twice saying, "Proud Boys."
Trump continued: "Proud Boys -- stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what. Somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem."

Top Bottom
1 2