Which will cause more protests, riots, fisticuffs, and other uncivilized behavior?

A greater number of people will lose their shit when

• Biden wins

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Trump wins

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Crazy Rich Asians 2: Electric Boogaloo gets released

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I would like to think there would be less whining and destruction if Biden wins because I believe for a good percentage of the right they'd at least understand why Trump didn't get a second term. If Trump wins a second term its a slap in the face to everybody whose last name isn't Trump, and even some who do have that last name.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Well, since 2016 Trump supporters have been driving around in big trucks with Trump/confederate/blue lives matter flags cutting people off, screaming at those they deem "Liberals!", they've taken to the streets with torches, ran people protesters over and threaten all manner of non-white people. And this was when their guy won. How do we think they'll act if he loses?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, since 2016 Trump supporters have been driving around in big trucks with Trump/confederate/blue lives matter flags cutting people off, screaming at those they deem "Liberals!", they've taken to the streets with torches, ran people protesters over and threaten all manner of non-white people. And this was when their guy won. How do we think they'll act if he loses?

Enroll in college and start dating somebody they aren't related to?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump is already working his base into a frenzy, convincing them that if he loses it's due to a rigged election. I expect some of his already unhinged followers to totally lose it.

If Trump wins a second term (because elections were rigged), I see no violence, but a lot of emigration.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Trump is already working his base into a frenzy, convincing them that if he loses it's due to a rigged election. I expect some of his already unhinged followers to totally lose it.

If Trump wins a second term (because elections were rigged), I see no violence, but a lot of emigration.
Normally I would say that people are smart and wouldn't by his conspiracy-laden whacked out views but as soon as he convinced his supporters to drink bleach I threw in the towel.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score

What did I say in the other place? Both parties are strategically placed to say that - should they lose - the elections were rigged.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
What did I say in the other place? Both parties are strategically placed to say that - should they lose - the elections were rigged.
Again with the "there are good people on both sides" argument. :rolleyes: Trump (not Republicans in general so try not to take it personally) is knee capping everything possible in order to stop everyone from voting. This is not a Democratic plot, it's Trump and he's openly admitting to it so if you won't take our word for it, take his.

No Democrat or Republican has ever gone so far out of their way to say "if I lose, it's because it was rigged" in such a way. This is the behavior of a dictator, not one running a true democratic race.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
No Democrat or Republican has ever gone so far out of their way to say "if I lose, it's because it was rigged" in such a way. This is the behavior of a dictator, not one running a true democratic race.

Nah, democrats only started impeaching proceedings and yelled for three years that Trump won because of Russia. But you know, Trump.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Nah, democrats only started impeaching proceedings and yelled for three years that Trump won because of Russia. But you know, Trump.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, nothing. If you had a real defense for Trump you would've presented it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I don't have to defend Trump about something that didn't happen.
Actually, that's not true. You defend Trump at every corner in every way, at least as much as any rabid MAGA supporter he has. At least own that.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
You need to read what I write a little bit more carefully.
I read enough to know that you support 99.9% of everything he says and does. If Trump followed your posts he would want to reward you with something.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
If Trump followed your posts he would want to reward you with something.

I am still waiting for my reward, in form of a check :(

You see, this is why I hate talking about domestic policy in general, and party politics in general. I share my ideas, thoughts, and I am immediately labeled one way or another (including being called a "racist" yesterday, which is a first). Then, the people that define me with the label of their choice, decide to evaluate everything I say according to that label, and often discuss more that label than the actual content of what I wrote. This thread is exemplary. I shared my opinion that both parties are placing themselves to say that the elections were rigged; this was based on a post from someone on the other side claiming that should Trump win it's because the elections were rigged. And I am met with what? This labeling.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score

not a single liberal who yapped about leaving left, they cry & pout about leaving and burn shit down but they stay.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I am still waiting for my reward, in form of a check :(

You see, this is why I hate talking about domestic policy in general, and party politics in general. I share my ideas, thoughts, and I am immediately labeled one way or another (including being called a "racist" yesterday, which is a first). Then, the people that define me with the label of their choice, decide to evaluate everything I say according to that label, and often discuss more that label than the actual content of what I wrote. This thread is exemplary. I shared my opinion that both parties are placing themselves to say that the elections were rigged; this was based on a post from someone on the other side claiming that should Trump win it's because the elections were rigged. And I am met with what? This labeling.
We are defined by what we post. If one were to call me an Obama loving Liberal that would be apt. I just don't see why one would try to deny they are who they show themselves to be.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
50885332_2498718710144507_8448766936900173824_o.jpg

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
We are defined by what we post.

That's deep.

If one were to call me an Obama loving Liberal that would be apt. I just don't see why one would try to deny they are who they show themselves to be.

Well, if you like the label so be it. If I don't like the label, it's my right to call it bullshit. At any rate, it's a way of doing argumentation that I despise.

Top Bottom
1 2