Who is from where?

Registered users do not see ads, it's free and easy. Register Here

iMi

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
To be fair I haven't spent enough time in Chicago to give an opinion on it, but since I am originally from the Twin Cities I have to say the Bears suck (well maybe not right now). Some of my favorite cities have been New Orleans and San Francisco. Having just recently gone to Tokyo I would agree that it's in a top 20 list, but I enjoyed Kyoto more than Tokyo.

You, me, the yard behind the school, sir... Oh, wait... you said Bears? Yeah, da Bears still suck.

iMi

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
@iMi, Chicago is the center of the universe, but don't tell those Boston and DC folks:)

Chicago is my fav city of all time only second to Tokyo.

I don’t know the last time you were here, but they did finish the river walk. It’s absolutely awesome. I missed not being able to chill and have a Goose Island while watching all those fit people jog by mockingly. Hopefully next summer we get back to it.

PearsonX

Site Champ
Reaction score
I don’t know the last time you were here, but they did finish the river walk. It’s absolutely awesome. I missed not being able to chill and have a Goose Island while watching all those fit people jog by mockingly. Hopefully next summer we get back to it.
I used to be one of those joggers a few years back. No matter how frustrated I was I just hit the riverwalk and by the time I turned it was all gone.

Top Bottom