Who is from where?

U

User.191

Yeah but thats only because he doesn't invent pork themed sporting events to insult moderators.
Would @Eric even know if he's been insulted? I mean we've already established that he's lost on modern day communication protocols, is totally unable to move a simple poll without blowing away the actual poll itself and the only time we're likely to see that he's employed the ArnBanHammer is when @Scepticalscribe suddenly vanishes from here for no good reason whatsoever...

D

Deleted member 199

Would @Eric even know if he's been insulted? I mean we've already established that he's lost on modern day communication protocols, is totally unable to move a simple poll without blowing away the actual poll itself and the only time we're likely to see that he's employed the ArnBanHammer is when @Scepticalscribe suddenly vanishes from here for no good reason whatsoever...
Eh, it wasn't this sites's moderators I was insulting. I have no beef with @Eric. He seems like a good egg.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The reported post, or your butt?
At the time it was technically your butt.

tee-hee.gif

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello best friend!!

Now that we are best friends....can we stay at your place?? :) hehehe
Born and bred Ohioan and longtime Browns fan here. You're no friend of mine. 😄

... As a Cincinnatian with one of the worst NFL teams in the franchise I find it incredibly offensive to be reminded on a daily basis just how bad the Bengals are when compared to a team that actually knows how to play the game.
I can sympathize. The Browns have been both.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
How'd you wind up a Steelers fan not being from the area?

I mean, they're a great, old school team, so why not I suppose. :D

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Currently Burnaby, BC (one of the suburbs of Vancouver). Grew up in southwestern Ontario (small rural, farming community), lived all over Ontario, a couple years in Boston. Contemplated living in Australia, but after 3 months decided it wasn't for me. (People tell me I should have jumped over to New Zealand before throwing in the towel) *shrug*. Very happy to be in the most beautiful place in the world. :) Ocean, Mountains, Lakes, all in the same day. Doesn't get any better than that. :)

Oh...and when people are talking about Asia - Da Nang, Vietnam. Beautiful place!!! :)

Edit: Oh, and I TRULY believe that travel is the BEST form of education!!! We could fix SO many of the world's problems if we made travel insanely cheap for everyone to get out there and appreciate how everyone else lives, and the amazing diversity we have in our culture (ok, and our food, let's be honest - FOODIE here!!!) :D
Really glad to see a Canadian here. Loved my visits (mostly skiing) to your country. Drove across it once.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Another Air Force brat checking in. Born in Anchorage, Alaska (Elmendorf AFB), Main, Texas, San Mateo, CA, Vandenburg AFB, CA, Kansas, SoCal. Currently in Los Angeles near Venice Beach.
My wife was born in Fairbanks (Eielson AFB) in 1958…Dad enlisted USAF. He retired after 30 years at his home town, Kingsville, Texas, where I met her. She was more than ready to escape. ;)

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Currently Burnaby, BC (one of the suburbs of Vancouver). Grew up in southwestern Ontario (small rural, farming community), lived all over Ontario, a couple years in Boston. Contemplated living in Australia, but after 3 months decided it wasn't for me. (People tell me I should have jumped over to New Zealand before throwing in the towel) *shrug*. Very happy to be in the most beautiful place in the world. :) Ocean, Mountains, Lakes, all in the same day. Doesn't get any better than that. :)

Oh...and when people are talking about Asia - Da Nang, Vietnam. Beautiful place!!! :)

Edit: Oh, and I TRULY believe that travel is the BEST form of education!!! We could fix SO many of the world's problems if we made travel insanely cheap for everyone to get out there and appreciate how everyone else lives, and the amazing diversity we have in our culture (ok, and our food, let's be honest - FOODIE here!!!) :D
I’d describe Vancouver as the most desirable location in Canada. At least if I was moving North of the US border, this is where I’d aim for. :)

ericwn

Site Champ
Reaction score
I’m originally from Germany, then lived more than a decade in Ireland and have moved to Ontario ( Uxbridge area) a few years ago as my wife is from the GTA and wanted to be home again.

I find myself missing Ireland a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom
1 2