who is in trumps new army?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Interesting that the acting US Attorney for DC (a Trump appointee) has said there's no "concrete proof" that the insurrection involved people meaning to capture or kill government officials. This does not align with filings by US attorney in an Arizona courto. The DC prosecutor though didn't retract assertions that the breach of the Capitol was intended to overthrow the US government.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1350182505660493830/

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Interesting that the acting US Attorney for DC (a Trump appointee) has said there's no "concrete proof" that the insurrection involved people meaning to capture or kill government officials. This does not align with filings by US attorney in an Arizona courto. The DC prosecutor though didn't retract assertions that the breach of the Capitol was intended to overthrow the US government.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1350182505660493830/
Only 5 days left and they still deny reality, to the detriment of America. WHY? These people should not ever get another position in government as long as they live.

lizkat

Reaction score
They are going all in hoping for an ace on the river?

Impossible... the place is going to be swept out like never before when Biden comes in. They'll go for an independent commission if they think that's necessary. And how could the Senate decline to confirm Biden's nomination of Garland for AG. If they do that, he'll put in Sally Yates and she'll recuse herself and then she WILL call for an independent commission.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Speaking of Armies, Trump searches the trees for specific nuts. Want to hear something bizarre?

Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller Praises Russia, Says He 'Can't Wait To Leave' His Job
Reporters stunned by Miller's odd, rambling comments.

Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller stunned reporters with a bizarre, meandering interview in which he praised Russia and said he can’t wait to quit his post, according to a transcript released Friday.

Miller, appointed just two months ago by President Donald Trump, told reporters Thursday on a flight back to Washington that he had “professional respect for how they do things” in Russia. He said the nation had been dealt a “bad hand,” and played it “very, very well.”

Miller added: “I kind of, you know, like, professionally, I’m like, wow, they’re doing pretty well, and they’re using a lot of irregular warfare concepts, information, all this stuff, in a way that, you know, like … good on them.”

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Speaking of Armies, Trump searches the trees for specific nuts. Want to hear something bizarre?

Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller Praises Russia, Says He 'Can't Wait To Leave' His Job

Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller stunned reporters with a bizarre, meandering interview in which he praised Russia and said he can’t wait to quit his post, according to a transcript released Friday.

Miller, appointed just two months ago by President Donald Trump, told reporters Thursday on a flight back to Washington that he had “professional respect for how they do things” in Russia. He said the nation had been dealt a “bad hand,” and played it “very, very well.”

Miller added: “I kind of, you know, like, professionally, I’m like, wow, they’re doing pretty well, and they’re using a lot of irregular warfare concepts, information, all this stuff, in a way that, you know, like … good on them.”
This was the guy responsible for the delay in sending troops to quell the rebellion at the Capitol. We can’t wait for him to leave the job either.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
This was the guy responsible for the delay in sending troops to quell the rebellion at the Capitol. We can’t wait for him to leave the job either.
I’m imagining the job interview with Trump.
How do you feel about Russia and as SecDef how do you think the US should deal with them?
Russian is wonderful especially their strong, viral leader who I respect greatly, actually I think I have a crush on him.
Welcome aboard Comrade, but remember I’m his Number One! 👀

lizkat

Reaction score

I just finished reading the full transcript of that thing... I mean I felt compelled to keep checking to see that I was actually reading a transcript off a government website. I have never seen anything like it. I guess neither has defense dot gov, eh?

from the wrap:

Q: I wanted to ask you…Joint Strike Fighter?

A/SEC. MILLER: Which one? F-35?

Q: Yep…say nothing of the littoral combat ship. It’s like the list of flawed acquisition programs…seems endless to me. What is your takeaway about these programs and the Pentagon’s acquisition process?

A/SEC. MILLER: I so… I mean, I cannot wait to leave this job, believe me. But part of me is like, I would have loved to have gotten involved in the acquisition process and try…and you know, talk about wicked problem. I wanted to take that one on….F-35s, the case study. Although, I gotta tell you, yesterday we were talking to some guy, some lieutenant colonel, or colonel, said ‘what are you flying?’ Said ‘F-35,’ I was like that’s a piece of…and he was like…and he laughed, and I was like, ‘no seriously, tell me about it,’ and he was…an F-16 guy, F-35, he said…’unbelievable aircraft,’ I’m not…I…that investment, for…that capability, that we’re never supposed to use, ‘well, we have to deter, blah blah bluh blah…Are we fifth generation? You know we…I think it’s hilarious, you know, right now, you know, ‘well we need to invest in the sixth generation,’ I’m like, we have created a monster, but you know that.

Q: Thank you.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

I just finished reading the full transcript of that thing... I mean I felt compelled to keep checking to see that I was actually reading a transcript off a government website. I have never seen anything like it. I guess neither has defense dot gov, eh?

from the wrap:

Yes, I read this in the Guardian earlier today.

Not for the first time, (but, hopefully, perhaps, for one of the very last times), with this truly bizarre and downright disturbing administration, I find myself robbed of speech.

Top Bottom
1 2