who is in trumps new army?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
this is crazy has anyone seen these new hats?

IMG_1473.jpg

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
He gets more dangerous all the time.

I have to tell you, I'm plenty unnerved. I've mentioned that just a few houses away on my short block, a neighbor put up a Trump flag. Since that time he's added a yard sign. Because you know a flag just isn't enough. Then another neighbor got a Trump sign. Then the guy next door got one. In 2016 none of these people had this crap. This year, out of eight homes, three already are proudly proclaiming themselves members of this Army...and it's only September 1.

On the one hand I'm friendly to varying degrees with all of these neighbors. (Another one I know for a fact didn't vote for Clinton last time.) But the thought of driving past these things every day for the next two months is so infuriating I'm thinking of taking the long way around, just for my mental health.

I've heard that phrase Trump Army before, but in the present-day context of going after anyone daring to disagree with him, as well as talking about being cheated out of a victory, it takes on a more ominous tone. The phrase then: metaphorical. Now: ...who knows?

The proliferation of all this Trump support, plus Trump's rhetoric, plus all this Army talk, has caused me to contemplate for the first time ever buying a concealed carry weapon. If I'm living in the middle of his army and that lunatic gets re-elected, he'll be more out of control than ever. For the first time in this country, I will feel unsafe.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not too worried about it either. Honestly, I'm surprised they went with something as simple and nondescript as "Trump's Army." Given his demographic's love of bombast and Americana, I'd expect something with a little more flair, like "Paul Revere's Patriotic Warriors of the New MAGA Dawn" or something like.

Last edited:

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
back then no biggie not now it could be an issue.

If things start going all orange shirt on us, and Trump's personally giving speeches to them on the steps of the Capitol Building after they swear an oath of loyalty to him, then I'll start to worry.

...but as weird as things have gotten recently, they've haven't quite gone full tilt fucko just yet.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not too worried about it either. Honestly, I'm surprised they went with something as simple and nondescript as "Trump's Army." Given his demographic's love of bombast and Americana, I'd expect something with a little more flair, like "Paul Revere's Patriotic Warriors of the New MAGA Dawn" or something like.

MAGA Dawn would be funny. There was an old game called Romancing of The Three Kingdoms. I would like to see a silly remake of it. It could feature The Romans, The Zombie Jesus Army, and MAGA Dawn. This would amuse me.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Here is an interesting piece on fundraising for Individual-ONE:

Apparently, the "operating expenses" for these SuperPACs are kind of high. Like, in the range of maybe 5% of donated funds get used for what they were donated toward. The lump they are rallying behind is himself a feckless grifter, so, there is a symmetry there.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Considering how religious these people tend to be, it's amazing how slow on the uptake they are when it comes to receiving God's direct messages.
I suppose if they're willing to forgive Trump for cheating on 3 wives they're okay with overlooking a message from God to wear a life vest.

Top Bottom
1 2