Why are members of white supremacist groups inferior white people?

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
To be fair there are quite a few examples of evil geniuses among them with pasts that seem like cartoon levels of arch archvillainy. The one that comes to mind first for me is Mercer.
For me it will always be Peter Thiel. I can easily imagine him having yearly retreats on some private island where he hunts people for fun.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Well, you never see Gates or Soros at BLM events either. Upscale people tend to work behind the scenes. But what is striking about the Hatriots is their deep cognitive deficits. There were cops and military veterans amongst the Capitol terrorists, but it was ultimately an undisciplined mob that could not get anything done (besides breaking windows and throwing their own feces around).

U

User.45

Well, you never see Gates or Soros at BLM events either. Upscale people tend to work behind the scenes. But what is striking about the Hatriots is their deep cognitive deficits. There were cops and military veterans amongst the Capitol terrorists, but it was ultimately an undisciplined mob that could not get anything done (besides breaking windows and throwing their own feces around).
Hateriots/Hatriots:D I love it!!!

Top Bottom
1 2