Why do conservatives hate AOC?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
… if we pay down debt we're helping the bottom line of banks …
Not really, though. To a bank, a debt is a working asset. As long as you are in debt, a bank can collect service interest on the outstanding balance (and, in the case of credit cards, a surcharge for being over the limit, which used to be a charge-stop-line). Once you retire a debt, the bank no longer has a revenue stream on the loan, just the static capital.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Not really, though. To a bank, a debt is a working asset. As long as you are in debt, a bank can collect service interest on the outstanding balance (and, in the case of credit cards, a surcharge for being over the limit, which used to be a charge-stop-line). Once you retire a debt, the bank no longer has a revenue stream on the loan, just the static capital.

... which static capital they promptly lend out at 15% to someone else who will max it out and repay at the "minimum due" pace and so reboot the value to the bank of that asset...

U

User.45

Ted Cruz getting his ass handed to him below:

1610229938734.png

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1348283514907734017/

We all know if this was the previous president or even Maxine Waters who suggested that the most aggressive members of BLM should show up in force and they stormed the capitol republicans would be apoplectic. They'd be screaming about law & order, sanctity, and the president needs to charged with treason yesterday. But no, what's the big deal? So a few misunderstood frightened certain people rushed the capitol to get at congress to stop them from doing their elected duties. Maybe even hang a VP as bonus.

👀 WTF?!!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
She has this habit of relentlessly pummeling Rafael (the Senator whom, if he was murdered, there would be 99 suspects). He shits all over the place enough as it is, without her tearing him a new asshole at every turn.

Cruz is like the guy down the end of the bar becomes more brilliant behind every successive beer. And if you've ever worked as a bartender then you know how to keep the conversation moving along until everyone realizes it's time to 86 the guy. People mock AOC on account of where she came from. She came from having an honest job and she brought the habit with her. Heh, for once she and Mme. Speaker are on the same side regarding a key issue.... and there's a combo Trump probably never thought he'd see, even back when he kinda sorta flirted with idea of liking Pelosi long enough to cut an infrastructure deal with her, until the House brought his first impeachment.

There are 215 votes lined up for impeachment #2 now the last time I checked... they only need 217 because of a vacancy in the House.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
This is the stupidest post I've seen from TC. I'm starting to suspect an S&M aspect to him looking to be obliterated by AOC...

No wonder it was stupid considering the probable source...

Statement by President Trump on the Paris Climate Accord, June, 2017: “I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris.”

The White House link gives me a 404 now so I’ll throw in this Twitter goodie instead:
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/870370288344674304/

Edit:
As for AOC, they hate her because what she says makes sense. Misogyny and racism are just convenient tools to keep people from listening.

Last edited:
U

User.45

Statement by President Trump on the Paris Climate Accord, June, 2017: “I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris.”

The White House link gives me a 404 now so I’ll throw in this Twitter goodie instead:
Trump was really working on making the USA just the Evil Empire. This is like a string of shitty attitudes and statements.

Kudos to Bill Peduto, however.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Edit:
As for AOC, they hate her because what she says makes sense. Misogyny and racism are just convenient tools to keep people from listening.
Trump lost Pennsylvania, due to huge margins against him in large cities such as PITTSBURGH! OMG, the right-wing trolls on PRSI could probably win an election; some of them are smarter than certain Senators....

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1352461595419488259/

Some background?
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1352435057840029696/
Thousands of National Guardsmen were allowed back into the Capitol Thursday night, hours after U.S. Capitol Police officials ordered them to vacate the facilities, sending them outdoors or to nearby parking garages after two weeks pulling security duty after the deadly riot on Jan. 6.

One unit, which had been resting in the Dirksen Senate Office building, was abruptly told to vacate the facility on Thursday, according to one Guardsman. The group was forced to rest in a nearby parking garage without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom with two stalls for 5,000 troops, the person said. Temperatures in Washington were in the low 40s by nightfall.3

“Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed,” the Guardsman said.

POLITICO obtained photos showing the Guard members packed together in the parking garage, sleeping on the ground.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2