Why do conservatives hate AOC?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Even though he withdrew, his name was still on the ballot, and still got a 1/4 of the votes.
How did she win the primary? Has the GOP become so full of nuts that only the crazies can win a primary now? Or were there no primary challengers either?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
How did she win the primary? Has the GOP become so full of nuts that only the crazies can win a primary now? Or were there no primary challengers either?
Honestly? Because every part of Georgia is NOT like ( which is shame because I swear to goodness the majority of women there are all uncannily beautiful ) Atlanta. Georgia is THE south, along with some other states.

Ever since, she has been a source of controversy. Some of Greene’s most egregious social media posts, in which she endorsed QAnon, “liked” posts calling for the execution of prominent Democrats and questioned whether the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon ever happened, have pushed even some Republicans to denounce her. But those comments were public while she was running in that primary. So, why weren’t they an issue then? Or, to put a finer point on it, how did Greene get elected in the first place?

It wasn’t something special about her district. Instead, she got elected because of all the things that are special about American politics: the influence of money, polarization and kingmakers. And Greene wasn’t special in being able to harness those forces — the same could be done in many places around the country. A Marjorie Taylor Greene could be coming to a congressional district near you.

I remember doing a con in Atlanta ( Atlanta used to be the top my list, especially when I was a strip club fan ), and a guy that wanted to do business with myself and a few others invited us to a party. We passed because the parties in the hotel were always good, we got in free, and you didn't have to travel far when you got drunk. One of the persons with us is / was gay and proudly so. We ended up finding out the guy was basically trying to take us to an all white biker party. I won't bother explaining what happened after we found out what the guy intended for us.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
I love this guy. He's always good for a laugh. :ROFLMAO:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1393269937246986240/

She's worried the Death Star of David might actually exist:rolleyes:?

1621021703664.jpeg

U

User.45

Honestly? Because every part of Georgia is NOT like ( which is shame because I swear to goodness the majority of women there are all uncannily beautiful ) Atlanta. Georgia is THE south, along with some other states.

I remember doing a con in Atlanta ( Atlanta used to be the top my list, especially when I was a strip club fan ), and a guy that wanted to do business with myself and a few others invited us to a party. We passed because the parties in the hotel were always good, we got in free, and you didn't have to travel far when you got drunk. One of the persons with us is / was gay and proudly so. We ended up finding out the guy was basically trying to take us to an all white biker party. I won't bother explaining what happened after we found out what the guy intended for us.
I had an interview in Atlanta recently. I liked it a lot. Funny thing is one of the pitches were the proximity of the airport, hinting that you don't have to deal with deep Georgia if you wanna travel, just fly over it, LOL.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
I'm not even going to pretend to be shocked.

ATLANTA — A Channel 2 Action News investigation has found that Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene and her husband have two active homestead exemptions, which is against Georgia law.

A homestead exemption is a big tax break any Georgia homeowner is entitled to for their primary residence. It is against the law to file for more than one.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Assume I'm dumb and remind me where this is from? Also why did they have to put Greene's face on the body of a woman wearing semi-transparent clothing :eek:?
1. The woman who got arrested knocking on the door while Gov Kemp live streamed his signing of Georgia's new voting bill in front of a painting of a plantation and a room full of White men.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
1. The woman who got arrested knocking on the door while Gov Kemp live streamed his signing of Georgia's new voting bill in front of a painting of a plantation and a room full of White men.

Yeah I recognized 1. (which was ridiculous), just not 2. I'm not sure I ever watched that movie. Personally I think the only acceptable solution for Greene is Article 1, Section 5.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1393594194762031108/

To me the interesting thing, MTG was aware she looked like she's off her rocker, that she deleted the video.

She maybe disturbed, but when she wants, she suddenly gets a grip to take advantage.

She may know exactly what she's doing, or she may have just gotten advice from other Republicans in private that she did a really stupid thing. I'm not really sure. Having people like her there doesn't produce a more functional Congress though.

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
The GOP will voraciously object too this notion, but they have a death wish for our country as conceived of by the founding fathers. There is no standard, no rule they won’t undermine to stay in power even when they have the clear message that the majority do not support them. Currently they are energetically busy passing laws in the States they control to undermine the 2022 elections In their favor. M-Asshat-G is a symptom of the disease.

For sometime now, they have abandoned trying to enlarge their tent, their views are too hostile to recruit anything but losers to their self righteous cause of Me Me Me, Fuck You. And they will pick at the foundations as long as enough citizens support them to keep them in office.

This is the crux of the issue, a substantial number of citizens who have trouble dealing with reality, are ****ing racists, are twisted sudo-Christians, have decided that democracy sucks, when I don’t get my way, and have broken bad. GOP morality in a nutshell, Break whatever rules you have to, to win.

We are no longer a coherent team. The sea of red is bleeding us. And the sea of red is being led by people who do not want to live in a democracy, who will cheat to win and convince themselves and their losers, that dishonesty was required to win, for the best outcome, and that’s ok.. Up is down, left is right, it’s whatever we tell you it is. A round of Koolaid on the house!

74852438-716C-4E04-A1DA-C10EFEAF2332.jpeg

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Second answer to thread question: If you are of minority status, in elected office, and are a Democrat, young, liberal, intelligent, savvy, and articulate, you are a dire threat to GOP/COT because you may inspire the down trodden to rise up and throw your worthless ass out of the Capitol, legally with a ballot.

Those ballots are a problem too, have to keep as many citizens away from them as possible. 👀

U

User.45

Why do conservatives hate AOC? Because it gives them something in common with establishment democrats.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1401629935320580104/
She's absolutely correct about this not making anybody feel or actually be safer.

National debates over heavy-handed police tactics, including so-called “militarized” policing, are often framed as a trade-off between civil liberties and public safety, but the costs and benefits of controversial police practices remain unclear due to data limitations. Using an array of administrative data sources and original experiments I show that militarized “special weapons and tactics” (SWAT) teams are more often deployed in communities of color, and—contrary to claims by police administrators—provide no detectable benefits in terms of officer safety or violent crime reduction, on average. However, survey experiments suggest that seeing militarized police in news reports erodes opinion toward law enforcement. Taken together, these findings suggest that curtailing militarized policing may be in the interest of both police and citizens.

Top Bottom
1 2