Why is there no CPAC thread?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I had no idea who Nick Fuentes even was until this thread.

But now that I know, I can also tell you that he's so extreme that he got kicked out of CPAC.

Smarmy neo-Nazi and dirtbag homecoming king Nick Fuentes was kicked out of the Hyatt Regency Orlando today, where he was attempting to start a commotion on the CPAC floor.

Fuentes, a Holocaust denier and cartoon frogophile, last gained attention as one of the speakers at the Jan. 6 rally at the U.S. Capitol followed by the insurrection. He's in Orlando hosting AFPAC, the annual gathering of his America First Foundation.
AFPAC is for those who find CPAC too mainstream, too wishy-washy. Speakers this year included Michelle "SJW Hollywood feminists turned Prince Harry into a woman" Malkin and Rep. Paul "I want Biden's concession on my desk tomorrow" Gosar. Apparently they were done trading Pepe cards and singing rounds of "Tomorrow Belongs to Me" or ran out of CapriSuns or something, so they wandered over to CPAC for a playdate....
"At AFPAC, we don't wear masks. At AFPAC, we don't have homosexuals speaking on the stage," Fuentes boasted, to cheers. He then launched into an impassioned pro-Christianity spiel, in a sort of douchebag Elmer Gantry moment.

Eh. Give CPAC another couple of years and this guy'll fit right in.

By the way, I loved Paul Gosar on Saved By The Bell.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I had no idea who Nick Fuentes even was until this thread.

But now that I know, I can also tell you that he's so extreme that he got kicked out of CPAC.

Eh. Give CPAC another couple of years and this guy'll fit right in.

By the way, I loved Paul Gosar on Saved By The Bell.
Another victim of cancel culture. Will the conservatives never stop on their crusade to silence people?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm trying to approach this with an analytic mind, with a null hypothesis being this is incidental, but then:
1. I've never ever seen a stage like this, and when I tried to search for it, it only pulls up the CPAC stage
2. There is a square in the "head" of the rune that emphasizes the outline
3. The shape looks pretty practical for a stage, where you can line up background singers, etc, up until the "legs" of the shape being narrower than the "head", which takes us back to how perfectly the proportions match.

At this point, the only thing that could convince me that this is an accident if the stage had already looked like this before CPAC...

Not that I think Trump would have anything to lose on shit like this. The GOP however is ahead of some major voter exodus, on both ends. This is awful.
With the amount of times the republican party of the last few years has run hand in hand with racist nazi shit, at some point you have to accept the coincidence is no longer coincidence.

My guess would be more likely the people who wanted the stage had the design in mind, while the organizers were blissfully unaware for the sake of "plausible deniability".

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm trying to approach this with an analytic mind, with a null hypothesis being this is incidental, but then:
1. I've never ever seen a stage like this, and when I tried to search for it, it only pulls up the CPAC stage
2. There is a square in the "head" of the rune that emphasizes the outline
3. The shape looks pretty practical for a stage, where you can line up background singers, etc, up until the "legs" of the shape being narrower than the "head", which takes us back to how perfectly the proportions match.

At this point, the only thing that could convince me that this is an accident if the stage had already looked like this before CPAC...

Not that I think Trump would have anything to lose on shit like this. The GOP however is ahead of some major voter exodus, on both ends. This is awful.

Ignoring context here, it would kind of weird to "convince you", when you have already concluded there is sufficient evidence to reject your null hypothesis.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Sure, but that's when the Bayesian theorem enters the picture.

I'm unsure how much that would help here. What would determine your posterior?

(There's a potential joke somewhere in there about gyms being closed due to covid.)

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m not posting a link, mostly because if I go get it I might have to watch it again and once was one time too many...but if you haven’t already caught it, do a YouTube search for CPAC and national anthem. Truly the most horrible thing I’ve ever heard.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m not posting a link, mostly because if I go get it I might have to watch it again and once was one time too many...but if you haven’t already caught it, do a YouTube search for CPAC and national anthem. Truly the most horrible thing I’ve ever heard.
thank you for making me suffer that horrible thing.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Top Bottom
1 2