Will the presidential debates happen?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
That means there just might be a chance we see Biden leave his podium and stride over to Trump with his arm cocked and his hand making a fist. I would kvell to see Trump cower and cry “Don’t hit me!” 😄

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
That means there just might be a chance we see Biden leave his podium and stride over to Trump with his arm cocked and his hand making a fist. I would kvell to see Trump cower and cry “Don’t hit me!” 😄

Dude. Social distance, please!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh, the debates must go on.

One thing I don’t understand. I’m reading the first debate will be at Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Clinic. Does that mean they’ll each be at a separate location?

That would be the safe and sane solution.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Pelosi's statement was more about Trump's inability to carry a normal conversation and act like an adult, which is frankly the truth. Biden will be debating a person with the mental capacity of a middle school bully. I fully expect him to take advantage of that in a way that doesn't insult him for not understanding certain things, it's a delicate balance.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Pelosi's statement was more about Trump's inability to carry a normal conversation and act like an adult, which is frankly the truth. Biden will be debating a person with the mental capacity of a middle school bully. I fully expect him to take advantage of that in a way that doesn't insult him for not understanding certain things, it's a delicate balance.
Heh. I'd go to the other extreme and have him ask Donald, "Are you capable of giving a thoughtful answer to anything? Can you give me an answer that isn't filled with lies and doesn't sound like a cranky three year old?"

I'm thinking here of Joe Welch's famous badgering of Tail Gunner Joe during the McCarthy hearings: "Have you no decency, sir?"

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm thinking here of Joe Welch's famous badgering of Tail Gunner Joe during the McCarthy hearings: "Have you no decency, sir?"

The Donald will not get the reference if asked this question. And this is the crux with Trump. The lack of decency causes all of the other problems. Absent decency in the Oval, we are well and truly fucked.

Top Bottom
1 2