• Too early to tell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I picture him seeing his concession as leverage. “What r’you gonna do for me?”

He probably sees keeping his followers from being violent as leverage also. This could hurt but, in the end, he’s the worlds biggest pussy. Someone needs to scare him proper.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Well Biden is a good Catholic so should get an the place blessed with Holy Water by the local DC parish priest.
Here ya go, dogslobber. Looks like the White House is going to get that cleansing treatment it so badly needs.

President-elect Joe Biden will likely start with a "skeleton staff" in the West Wing to keep him healthy after the Trump administration's cavalier approach to the coronavirus, a White House support staffer familiar with the transition plans told Axios.
Why it matters: The incoming president, at 78, is in a high-risk group and already careful to mask up. President Trump and numerous staffers have flouted safety protocols and caught COVID-19, meaning there will have to be some sort of deep cleaning for the White House residence and offices before the new team moves in.
The support staffer said the White House is expected to be a “ghost town” immediately after Biden’s inauguration next month. Many staffers will work remotely or next door in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.
It might not be the spiritual exorcism I’d envisioned, but it’s close enough!

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I said no because he wants to stave off his legal jeopardy for as long as possible.

In other news New York is after him, and Palm Beach, Florida does not want him living there. What’s a :poop: to do but circle the toilet basin until the big flush?

Top Bottom
1 2