Woman arrested for refusing to wear mask in TX

Patrick Henry

Reaction score
That’s what the tyrannical left wants...just comply, wear your mask, & shut up. Do as we tell you to do. Enough of this power grab by the totalitarian statist progressives. You want to wear a mask? Knock yourself out. I’ll take liberty & freedom!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
That’s what the tyrannical left wants...just comply, wear your mask, & shut up. Do as we tell you to do. Enough of this power grab by the totalitarian statist progressives. You want to wear a mask? Knock yourself out. I’ll take liberty & freedom!
What part of your liberty and freedom does wearing a mask affect?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well your attitude made American the top pandemic hotspot in the wold worse then 3rd world countries. good job kudos to you. America the land of the selfish.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

Seems so much easier to just wear a mask. Video is worth a watch.

LOL. You gonna call a cop "pig" in the middle of being massively uncooperative? Talk about asking for it.

Pretty much a textbook example of good policing, though I do wonder why he put his hands on her after she was already walking towards the door. That's what seemed to really set her off.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

Is this for real?

Or a parody post - in terms of both tone and content - of what a libertarian thinks the fabulously and wonderfully wicked Left is all about?

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
LOL. You gonna call a cop "pig" in the middle of being massively uncooperative? Talk about asking for it.

Pretty much a textbook example of good policing, though I do wonder why he put his hands on her after she was already walking towards the door. That's what seemed to really set her off.
I wondered why he grabbed her too. I also thought she was heading for the door. Could be a problem for him later but she was being ridiculous.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
You have to understand, brah, it's not about the convenience, it's about the FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM!
your not fighting for freedom your fighting against freedom. Any business can kick you out for whatever reason they want as long as it does not break laws. they have the freedom to kick you out. so get over it. so why is it only freedom when it is your freedom?

Top Bottom
1 2