Woman discovers that she's been driving around for days with a naked man living in her trunk. That'll buff out

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
A B.C. woman had the fright of her life recently when she discovered a naked man had been living in the trunk of her car.

70c8fc80

For days.

Nanaimo resident Bethany Coker, who is a Red Seal diesel mechanic, noticed some mud in the front seat of her car earlier this week.

She deduced someone had broken in and spent the night in her vehicle so she cleaned and steamed the upholstery and moved on.

However, three days later she noticed the windows of her car were fogged up.

Then when she was inside the car she heard a voice say “hey.”

That’s when she discovered the naked man in her trunk and quickly realized something was wrong.

“At first I thought someone was playing a prank on me, and then when I realized what was happening, I just kept my phone recording because I wasn’t too sure what was going to happen,” Coker told Global News.

“I didn’t know who this guy was. I didn’t know if he was dangerous. And he’d been in my trunk for three days and didn’t say a single word.”

She said she’s been driving around with him, running errands and going to work.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
A B.C. woman had the fright of her life recently when she discovered a naked man had been living in the trunk of her car.

70c8fc80

For days.

Nanaimo resident Bethany Coker, who is a Red Seal diesel mechanic, noticed some mud in the front seat of her car earlier this week.

She deduced someone had broken in and spent the night in her vehicle so she cleaned and steamed the upholstery and moved on.

However, three days later she noticed the windows of her car were fogged up.

Then when she was inside the car she heard a voice say “hey.”

That’s when she discovered the naked man in her trunk and quickly realized something was wrong.

“At first I thought someone was playing a prank on me, and then when I realized what was happening, I just kept my phone recording because I wasn’t too sure what was going to happen,” Coker told Global News.

“I didn’t know who this guy was. I didn’t know if he was dangerous. And he’d been in my trunk for three days and didn’t say a single word.”

She said she’s been driving around with him, running errands and going to work.
1644161765021.gif

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I can't even get a text back, and this lady has a whole naked man in her trunk lol

Some people have all the luck lol jk

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I can't even get a text back, and this lady has a whole naked man in her trunk lol

Some people have all the luck lol jk

Have you checked your trunk lately? :LOL:

Ulenspiegel

διπλωμάτης
Reaction score
I will check my trunk after leaving the garage.

Who knows maybe Heidi Klum will jump on me. :cool:

1644436390505.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2