Woman fires gun at her vagina in cam show crotch shot gone horribly wrong

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
it does not really say how bad she was hurt. but man the stupid of not unloading a gun before doing this.

This probably wasn’t the kind of money shot she was banking on.

Georgia webcam model Lauren Hunter Daman, 27, redefined “crotch shot” after discharging a firearm into her vagina during an alleged sex stunt gone awry.

“The female had shot herself in the vagina accidentally,” paramedic Brittany Rivers reportedly told responding police officers of the incident, which reportedly occurred on the morning of Nov. 9 at a residence in Thomaston, per a report by the Upson County Sheriff, the Smoking Gun reported.

Later interviews with witnesses revealed that the sex pistol-turned-gunshot victim was apparently alone in her bedroom when the weapon — a 9mm handgun — went off.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
The most surprising thing about this is my reaction to it. That I can read something like this, and say, "oh, well hell..."

...have I really become so jaded?

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Words fail me.

What else can be said about this other than a stunned "...well, ayup."

Even worse, when I first clicked the link here a few days back, they had a link to a similar story from the male perspective. It was much, MUCH more gory with the details. In retrospect, I wish I didn't read it.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
So you'd shoot yourself up the vagoo, and claim you were standing your ground against the baby?

...yeah, I could see this being a defensible position in courts around here.

I’m just saying there might be a new group of social media influencers demonstrating abortion alternatives for when the state won’t let you get one. It doesn't have to be the back alley coat hanger cliche. Get with the times.

Top Bottom
1 2