Woman puts Gorilla Glue in her hair

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
...but then you have this idiot trying to prove she was faking. but this idiot used super glue
What a maroon.

I was thinking earlier today about the horrible potential for someone to misuse this product. Suppose—to try to be funny or a a means of revenge—someone applied this stuff to, say, someone’s lips while they were asleep? (I can think of even worse “pranks”.) And you know how kids get into things.

I know permanency is this product’s main selling point, but you’d think there should be one “just in case” solvent in the event of something going dreadfully wrong.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
a couple of fun things.
92b00434004364f27d1289f1f9ea4c45_width-600.jpg
daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-15-3.jpg

U

User.191

Many jobs ago I was responsible for managing the data warehouse for a set of product lines at a blue chip multinational that sold (among a huge number of other things) clothes washing detergent.

One large feed for the DW was for the customer support hotline which one day was causing a few issues forcing me to dig through the data.

That's when I happened upon a ticket from a customer complaining how dangerous the clothes washing powder was because it was causing huge rashes on her skin. My interest piqued I read further.

She'd applied liberal amounts of the powder to clean her vaginal area (it said it would get rid of bad odors was her justification) :eek:

So Gorilla Glue in the hair - yeah - I totally believe this was real! 🤦‍♀️

Top Bottom
1 2