Woman Who Called Cops On Black Birdwatcher Sues Former Employer

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Given the recording provides ample evidence of her being a teetotal bitch, I doubt she'll have much of a chance even in civil court.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
More importantly, it's completely missing the point of why she was fired.

She wasn't fired because she is female and/or white.

She was fired because she made the company she worked for, look like ass. If the company kept her, it would be known for employing a woman who knowingly called the police & lied about a Black man because she got into her feelings. It would have the online presence of being known as Karen Co. NO company would deal with that, let alone any board would want the company image shit on, especially during that time in history.

Yet, it's perfectly in character for someone so far into their own privilege to completely miss that point, and it was of course all about the wrong done to her.

Her alone.

The lawsuit says so fucking much about her. How much she learned, gave a fuck about, or about what she put another human being through.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
If she gets an all white jury she's got a 50/50 shot.

I don't know that I would make that claim, since it's bordering on statistical probabilistic in nature.

yes that is a birdwatching pun, just more subtle than usual

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Side note: love me some Bad Moms :D

1622150728640.png

GODDAMMIT !!

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
She didn’t learn anything. That’s why I was pissed when the guy she called the cops on didn’t wanna go further with charges because he felt she suffered enough. Smh.

Top Bottom
1 2